Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seuss318 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 09:42 PM
    Heating issue
    My carrier furnace board led light blinks 3 times fast and 3 times slow what does it mean
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2012, 10:44 PM
    It means you check on inside of door/cover and see if it tells you what the code 33 is telling you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A 58 msa furnace, flame on but not heating house, what is the issue? And I have alrea [ 0 Answers ]

A 58 msa furnace, flame on but not heating house, what is the issue? And I have already cleaned the filters, checked the blower and there is no LED codes.

Heating issue with Trane heat and air unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Trane combined heat and air unit. The heat is working intermittently. When it quits working the word "Heat" flashes on the thermostat. The weather has been above freezing for the past four days. Last night it did get down to 30 degrees but a week or so ago it stayed below freezing for...

Heating issue with Freedom 75 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have an American Standard Freedom 75 gas furnace, and it's acting up a bit. The furnace will run fine when it is first turned on at the thermostat, and will heat the house properly, but once it cycles off, the next time it comes on, the blower will just continuously blow, but no heat...

Heating issue! [ 19 Answers ]

I have a conventional heating and cooling unit for my condo. This is not a heat pump. The outside unit is a Rheem. The problem I am having is that when I turn on my heat, the settings are set to fan-auto, system-heat, I have no heat coming out of the vents just plain air. Now if I set the fan to...

View more questions Search