Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    USMC0621 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 07:09 PM
    I got a BCD from the Marine Corps back in 2002. Can I rejoin now?
    I was home on a 96 and went AWOL, because of a girl. I know its no excuse. I turned myself in after 2 months and was in the Brig for a few days. My unit took me out to go to CAX. I knew I was going to be treated like **** while out there so I said "screw it" and went AWOL again. I went to turn myself in again and was caught on base. I went to the Brig for 2 months and then was discharged with a BCD. It is my biggest regret of my life. This was back in 2002. My DD214's say I was discharged in 2004. Can I possibly join the reserves of any branch with this? I talked to a recruiter back in '04 and was informed to get my RE code upgraded. This seems close to impossible. I really want to serve my country honorably the way I intended 10 years ago. Does anybody have any intel on how I can do this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Respect for females in the brotherhood we call the US Marine Corps. [ 8 Answers ]

Females want to be a part of defending our country, why is it that we can not be respected by other Marines, our own same brotherhood respects us the least. I mean, it's not even like we can do infantry, which many of us would love to do. I'm not going to fight the argument that females should be...

Happy Birthday: United States Marine Corps [ 16 Answers ]

Ooh Rah! Semper Fidelis. yJesfljJ1vk

Will Marine Corps fnd my Company Grad Article 15 [ 9 Answers ]

I was given a company grade article 15 for aggravated assault, the Marine core is doing a background check and Im wondering if they will find it.

United States Marine Corps Weding [ 6 Answers ]

I am Just beginning to plan a weding for January. My fiance' is active duty in the Marine Corps. We are seriously considering having Military Wedding, but I have so many questions, and I can only seem to get bits and pieces answers. Like for example; We still haven't decided if we are going to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.