Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Mar 3, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Acne during pregnancy--what can I use?
    Since I've been pregnant I have had some acne. I haven't had acne like this since I was a teenager. I know I can't use anything with Salicylic acid in it. What over the counter products are safe for pregnant women? Thanks!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2012, 08:26 AM
    Many care providers are fine with their patients using products with just benzoyl peroxide in them. Use sparingly and short term for added safety. Always best to check with your own doctor or midwife as they may have a preference in products and ingredients.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2012, 08:27 AM
    I would use nothing without asking your health care provider.
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Mar 4, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Missed period, acne, negative pregnancy test [ 0 Answers ]

I missed period for this month. Its been a week now. I'm generally regular. 30 days cycle. We used condoms and also pulled out. Prgenency test is negative. I'm having several pimples this month, I generally have one pimple before period. What should I do?

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne.is that a pregnancy sign? [ 4 Answers ]

I've always had acne but its been small and for the most part unnoticeable but lately my face has been covered in them and its very noticeable. I was wondering is this a sign or symptom of pregnancy?

View more questions Search