Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azkad Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Help with the brand please
    Hi there,

We are launching a new company that will produce cookies on the basis of Italian technology. So we are in two minds about the brand name though we do have some options:

Biscotti
    b.scotti

If you have some other suggestions we would gladly accept them. Thank you all in advance.
    Attached Images

paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2012, 06:31 PM
    I would go with biscotti and perhaps the blue with the large flower but have you considered this italian name might also be confused with something scottish particularly the second name choice. As this is a common italian term you may also check whether it is already a registered trade name or part of a registered trade name
    ConsiderThis Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 02:53 AM
    Looking at the b.scotti one, Jerry Scotti comes to mind. Guess you are doing this purposely?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to clone a hard drive from one laptop brand and use on another brand? [ 2 Answers ]

Clone the whole hard disk (includs OS, files etc) currently used on one laptop brand and then use the hard disk on another different brand of laptop

Which brand? [ 9 Answers ]

Which brand is better ht26 or 55h+ can someone help me which works faster good and safer thanks

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key [ 2 Answers ]

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key

What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do you think about Hitachi brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks

View more questions Search