Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylifebelike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 11:33 PM
    Why does my ex-boyfriend still talk to me every day
    Okay so before me and my ex got together we were best friends, we spent a whole year together and what ultimately broke us up was the arguing about non important things. Not going to lie, the break up hurt and hurt me real bad,but over some time I've began to accept it. However, everyday we talk as if nothing happened. When he broke up with me he told me that he still has love for me and that he still likes me, I'm the closest person to him and that me being happy is what makes him happy. He also said that he's not finished with me yet and he doesn't want me out of his life so he wants to be my friend. & since then we've been talking everyday and flirting has definitely been present in the converstation between us. Am I wrong for thinking that he still likes me? Because this weekend we are going to the movies and we kind of had ex sex a couple of times. I personally think he just doesn't know what he wants, let me know your thoughts on what I should do. Thanks :)

Ohh! And he also said that since being together for a year, its been awhile that he's been single so he wants to know what that feels like. He just wants to talk and see who else is out there and that he probably won't have a girlfriend for a while.. What does that mean?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 11:36 PM
    It means he's keeping you around until he finds someone else to replace you with. Don't fool yourself, it will happen eventually. You two broke up yet you still have sex with him... think about it. Once there's someone else for him to have sex with, you won't see him anymore.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 02:43 PM
    I have to agree with Odin, and to put it bluntly you are a willing partner to his own selfish plan. You have accepted being promoted from best friend to girlfriend, and then accepted the demotion from romantic partner to friends with benefits.

You can end that with cutting off the benefits, and see if the friendship is still worth it. I don't think you will. Especially when its obvious with out the benefits, the friendship is false as the hope you have that keeping him in your life is worth a rats patoot. Friends don't use friends.

Things the way they are serves his needs but do they serve yours? Be honest with yourself.
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Odinn said it almost word for word what I was going to say, on point odinn!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 11th day of my cycle, however, on the 28th day I h [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend on the 11th day of my cycle, however, on the 28th day I had my regular periods. Am I safe or is it still possible that I may get pregnant? Thanks.

My boyfriend won't talk to me [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been acting a little weird lately, I went on vacation to NY recently to visit my dad and brother who was home from afganistan for Christmas, I told him that I'd be gone for about two weeks and before I left he was really sweet about it saying that he'd miss me and stuff and I told...

In which verse of quran means that stone will talk on judgement day [ 1 Answers ]

In which verse of quran means that stone will talk on judgement day

View more questions Search