Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adelvalle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 07:10 PM
    I want my girl back! I recently found out she cheated on me
    I broke my leg at work on a motorcycle... This happened on Christmas day... Since then we haven't been like we used to... I found she cheated on me while I was in the hospital and it killed me inside... How can I get over this and make her love me again? This is the first girl I ever really loved... I never lied, cheated, nor abused her... I'm devastated and I only want to be with her... I'm to scared to be alone but I don't want to be without her... I still have a few more months of recovery to go (physically).
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Forget about her. You have your work cut out for yourself. Not only is she not worth your time, because she is cheating on you, but you have a lot of better things to focus on. For example, being scared of being alone is not a normal feeling, get those therapy for your anxiety, in fact you should feel at peave when you are alone. And with her, you may have loved her more than anything in the world, but it is obvious that those feelings are not shared by her. Stay busy, focus on yourself and on your physiche.
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Mar 2, 2012, 08:33 PM
    How to make her love you again?
    Once you have recovered, go meet her again, talk to her and find out what she really has been up to all these days, and decide then.
    Does she come to see you while you're bedridden? Have you asked her about all these things yet?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 10:52 PM
    Sorry she cheated, and you will be alone so get used to it, or be cheated on again. No one is worth that kind of humiliation, and abuse during a weak time in their life. The first is hard to let go, but you will be stronger for it.

Mar 3, 2012, 10:10 AM
    I'm not scared to be alone... This damn iPad did an auto correction and put "to" instead of "not"... I'm not scared to be alone I just don't want to be without her... Thanks for the help anyway people lol
    Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 01:35 PM
    I understand, its plain what YOU want, but do you know what SHE wants and why? Seems to be two different wants going on here.

Mar 3, 2012, 11:59 PM
    Got good news for y'all... **** that *****!! I'm done with her selfish, cold-hearted, stupid ***... I have a long road of physical therapy ahead of me... She was a negative person, didn't give a **** appearantly, doesn't care about family, and obviously has no values... I can't be with someone negative nor unfaithful by my side during this recovery... I'm better off alone... I feel like a new man!!
    Expert

Mar 4, 2012, 06:28 AM
    I celebrate you seeing the truth, but break ups still suck!

Much luck with your recovery, and healing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I recently cheated on my boyfriend with a guy who knows my body so well , he satisfie [ 6 Answers ]

I recently cheated on my boyfriend with a guy who knows my body so well , he satisfies me more than my boyfriend. But I love my boyfriend and don't want to leave him what do I do.

Recently found out why my dad was going away for the weekend [ 8 Answers ]

Hey all I recently found out that the reason my dad had been going away over the weekends was to see another woman. Turns out he'd been 'seeing' her since before Christmas last year but never said anything. After a family meal (after he'd just come back) he told my mum, who then came round to...

I recently found an emaciated cat [ 13 Answers ]

Took her to the vet they did tests and sent me home with eye drops and to watch her. This morning she passed out and I rushed her in to the vet - they did more blood work found that she had horribly low blood sugar, calcium and potassium - she is almost starved to death - she is there on IV...

My girl cheated on me before our 8yr anniversary. We separated. I want her back. [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 27, and she's almost exactly a year younger than I. She and I have lived together for about 5 years and had a stint in the beginning where she lived across the country and we managed to keep our relationship healthy despite. Until now she has never lied or cheated or done anything short of...

How do I get my boyfriend back from the girl he cheated on me with? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend since high school.. . We were each other's first everything. We came to college together and in our second year here started having problems. He said he needed time to think and figure things out but while he was doing that he was spending every night in her bed and has...

View more questions Search