Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadedjade Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Mar 2, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Travel agent/ assistant
    I'm going to be getting back to Australia after staying in London on a two year visa and travelling around europe.

I don't have a job to go back to as of yet but am planning to study at TAFE. I was thinking about a course in tourism/travel and I was wondering if anyone on here works in that industry and what they do for their job. Also what qualifications you may need for it.

From what info I found on the internet it sounds great but I'd love to hear it from some real people,
    Thanks heaps

Check out some similar questions!

Online vs travel agent [ 4 Answers ]

We are thinking about taking our vacation to the Caribbean (maybe Mexico) is better to book on our own or go with a travel agent? And not just price wise but also safety and problems? Is it overrated booking with an agent? Also all inclusive or not?

What schooling do you need to take to become a travel agent? [ 1 Answers ]

What you you have to take to become a travel agent?

Best Way To Become a Travel Agent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 22 and have been in college for a few years now. Mostly taking your basic general studies classes. Changed my career path... I originally was planning on going for history and this past summer I decided I wanted a job in the travel industry. In October I started at a technical school that has a...

Travel Agent for a Weekend Getaway? [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently trying to plan a weekend getaway for my girlfriend and I. I am planning this getaway for sometime in January of 09. I know almost exaclty what I want for this weekend but am having trouble serfing and filtering the web to find exactly what I am looking for. Expedia, Hotels.com etc......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.