Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayteekakes Posts: 29, Reputation: -3

Mar 2, 2012, 04:54 AM
    Could airbrush tattooing cover up an ink tattoo?
    How long would it stay on and how much do the supplies cost?

Check out some similar questions!

The ink is rubbing off my 5 day tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

I got a tattoo five days ago and this morning when I woke up I checked it out and there was ink coming off. Now some parts are light and others are dark black. What did I do wrong or what can I do to stop this from happening?

I put new ink cartriges in my printer with the tape off and it tells me no ink [ 1 Answers ]

I have the HP Deskjet D2660 printer. The new cartrages are the correct ones. I peeled the tape off and inserted them correctly, but the no ink light keeps flashing and it won't print anything. The printer is on line, and when the printer sits idle for ten minutes or so the light goes out, but the...

Tattoo ink [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the best way to go about finding a tattoo parlor that uses hypo-allergic inks and does not have anitomony, arsenic, beryllium, cobalt, lead, lead compounds, nickel, selenium, and is animal friendly.

Tattoo Cover Makeup [ 5 Answers ]

Ive got loads of tattoos and I would like to cover them up on my wedding day. I don't want laser surgery and have heard of a make up which covers tattoos. I have searched for Tattoo cover up makeup on the internet but do not know which one to buy and I don't know which ones work. Can anyone...

Tattoo ink [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can you please tell me if I am better off using the white tattoo ink before I use the black so it comes out white and not a grayish colour thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search