Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kris928 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 03:11 AM
    How to tell what spirit is following you?
    I don't know what it is but every month or two something follows me. Each time it shows up it gets a little closer to me. The third time it showed up it scratched my back. My friends mom saw it and moved me away from it. Ever since then, it'll show up either when I'm alone or when someone I'm with isn't paying attention. It doesn't make me feel good, honestly, it scares the hell out of me. I try not to let it because I know that it feeds off my negative energy. I used to play with ghosts until I was about 12 but this one is different. It feels dark. My boyfriend has seen it one time. Scared him pretty badly too. This thing is gutsy and to be honest I'm scared it wants to hurt me or someone I care about. Id like to know what it is and how to get rid of it. I don't want to talk to it. I just want it to leave me alone. Its been around for about a year now. Any help? PLEASE.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 2, 2012, 03:48 AM
    Can you explain how you played with ghosts before? Why are you so sure it feeds off negative energy... and what sort of negative energy are you putting off?

Mar 2, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Well, whenever Im feeling upset or depressed for more than a week is when it seems most likely to show up. When I was younger I made friends with a little ghost girl and we played together almost daily. Hide and seek, things like that in the backyard of this new house me and my dad had moved into. Dad found out and asked me not to speak to her anymore, then I just remember her not being there anymore. I think this thing feeds off the emotional things I go through from week to week. When I'm in pain from something someone did to me or angry it shows up the most. It showed up twice tonight and I've been pretty upset for the past week. It seems like the more upset I am the closer it tries to get to me and I really don't like that. Its pretty scary.. the first time it showed up tonight it like growled, or gurgled or something in my ear. The second time it just stood there for a second then it was gone

Mar 3, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Well, two things... first of all... when we allow our emotions to take control of us, it makes us very vulnerable to spiritual entities. Also, a lot of the emotions you are experiencing could very well be the result of this spirit being around you... not the other way around.

Mar 3, 2012, 09:30 PM
    So I control my emotions and it should go away?

Mar 4, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Possibly no... but it will make it more difficult for the spirit to gain a foot hold to use in your life. Most likely you are going to still need prayer to solve this issue. As humans, we do not really have power over these things. So, to say you just have to control your emotions and the problem will be solved is really saying you can defeat it on your own. The ONLY authority these spirits bow to is Jesus Christ. You need to speak with a spiritually mature Christian about this issue.

Mar 5, 2012, 02:05 AM
    Thank you very much, ill get in touch with someone asap!

Mar 5, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Keep me posted.. ill help however I can!
    Thunder6110 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 07:16 PM
    Okay well for the past 2 week I have had this thing following me. I don't know what it is but at night it willl Stand at the foot of my bed and watch me sleep. It controls my dreams sometimes. It follows me WHERE EVER I GO! I can feel the presence all the time. Except when I go to school. But when the second I step out of the school it's there. I am only 12. And in 7th grade. When I look at sites it says that only Demonic spirits follow people. I freaks me a lot. When I was a kid my parents and my siblings told me that I use to talk and say that there was a "black man" watching us and watching me. I am really freaked about and I have no idea what to do so PLEASE HElP ME!

Mar 31, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Thunder-could you please repost your question as a new one instead of posting in someone else's. That way we can address your issue more specifically.
    caseybl227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2012, 12:50 AM
    Hey I've had the same only its been since I can remember. My parents said I talked to people and it just got worse as I got older. I looked into it more and the more scary and real it got. If you try really really hard it goes away but as soon as you thing of it ,its with you for a long time. I think once its attached it sooo hard to get rid of . I don't know if its bad or good but moslty because I never gave it a chance. It controls my dreams to and my moods at times... its confusing..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have A spirit following me? [ 31 Answers ]

I think I might have a spirit following either me or my husband, Everywhere we move to, we always experience something, me first though. I kind of think it might be me though cause I experience more than he does. We had lived in this apartment that we just recently moved out of, and I was...

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

About spirit. [ 1 Answers ]

Hii... from where did the spriit come ?As it come known by bible that "In the beginning God created heavens and the earth and the spirit of God was howering upon waters,but my question is that from where the spirit come ?

Did I see a spirit? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I were chatting on the cam this morning. I was noticing the light through the outside window in his internet café and how it bounced around the room. He had to clean some in the café, so turned the cam around for me to watch what he was doing. Everything was normal until I saw...

Being a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know my spirit... if I looked to the miror in my eyes and enter my eyes does it work?

View more questions Search