Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keishaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 11:55 PM
    I am having the urge to push what does this mean?
    Its just a lot of pressure
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 12:01 AM
    Can you time these urges to push? Like every ten minutes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

34 weeks pregnant not in active labor but feeling the urge to push at times [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant and for the last few days I have been having random urges to push(like if I were to squat down and actually act on the urge I feel like he'd pop out)... and yesterday I had some really severe abdomen pain to the point where I could not stand. Today I am just a bit sore from...

Moen push/pull crystal faucets hard to push/pull [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Moen crystal looking single facuets (I don't like) that are about 7 years old, came with the new house. They started getting dirty and so I took the handles off and cleaned them with soap and a scum cleaner and used a screwdriver to get some of the "plaque" out. Now, even after...

Urge To Cheat? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for 3 years, I am happy, I love him. He is perfect in everyway, everything I could ever ask for. But why do I constantly have urges to cheat? My boyfriend is sexually appealing and his personality is perfect, but I still have urges to cheat on him? I never thought I...

Is he seeing me for sexual urge only? [ 3 Answers ]

He gets turned on every time we kiss, and we make out every time we see each other, no sex though. We see each other around every other day, sometimes everyday. Does he really like me or is he seeing me for sexual urge only? Should he get turned on just by a kiss?

I feel the urge to push when in the bathroom [ 6 Answers ]

I have a lot of pressure in my pelvic area before and after using the bathroom, sometimes it feels like I can't even urinate because of the pressure. For the last few ours I feel like I have the urge to push when I use the washroom, but only if I use the washroom not when I am sitting on the couch....

View more questions Search