Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirandak3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Ending a day early
    Is there anyway to end your cycle a day early.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandak3 View Post
    Is there anyway to end your cycle a day early. ?

No, not really. Why? Do you use pads or tampons - and, again, why?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 2, 2012, 10:01 PM
    No. Your cycle will last as long as it lasts, and there's nothing you can do to change it.
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Mar 24, 2012, 07:44 AM
    Yes there is a way of ending your menstrual period a day early. Try drinking lemon juice. I don't know why but sour juices tend to cut menstruation cycle short.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaw View Post
    Yes there is a way of ending your menstrual period a day early. Try drinking lemon juice. I don't know why but sour juices tend to cut menstruation cycle short.

Please post your research on this -
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellaw View Post
    LMAO! Wow, someone actually believes this? That's hilarious, and not at all true.

Your menstrual cycle can not be changed by something you drink. If you know what a menstrual cycle is, why it happens, then you'd know that drinking lemon juice will have no effect. You can't change this. It is what it is, it lasts as long as it lasts, and unless you have a hankering for lemonade, drinking lemon juice or any other sour juice won't do anything but quench your thirst.
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    LMAO! Wow, someone actually believes this? That's hilarious, and not at all true.

Your menstrual cycle can not be changed by something you drink. If you know what a menstrual cycle is, why it happens, then you'd know that drinking lemon juice will have no effect. You can't change this. It is what it is, it lasts as long as it lasts, and unless you have a hankering for lemonade, drinking lemon juice or any other sour juice won't do anything but quench your thirst.

If you really want to lighten your mood, try reading some of the other advice, some of it downright dangerous.
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    If you really want to lighten your mood, try reading some of the other advice, some of it downright dangerous.
    I did read it. Scary stuff. I'm wondering why this person thinks it's okay to give people misinformation, and sometimes downright dangerous advice. That's not what we do here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do they drug test when ending probation early in ct? [ 4 Answers ]

Do they drug test when ending probation early in ct?

I started my period a day or two early this cycle and it ended a day or two sooner [ 2 Answers ]

Than I usually do however I have been off my period for the last 4-5 days and I have been having what feels like menstrual cramps ever since. I feel bloated and just like I'm about to start my period. What can this be?

Period came early, and now it's not ending? I'm so worried. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old girl and have had my period for about 5 and a half years (ever since I was 11), and it's always been pretty regular. Typically, it only lasts 5-6 days, and usually comes on time. However, this time, it came over 2 weeks early, and has been going on for 13 days so far. It's pretty...

View more questions Search