Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malibo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 06:59 PM
    I Need to know who's HAUNTING me!

Hello,
    I am having a lot of strange experiences ever since I moved into my new home. Doors opening on there own, Loud crashes (when nothing has fallen), Scratching noises, knocking, lights going on and off, tv's being turned on, Dark shadows, A small girl Sighted and here's the most meaningful one (for me that is), I was standing in a corner trying to take a photo of myself(with a digital camara) but it took a photo of the other side of the room where my cabinet dedicated to my dead daughter is and on closer expection of the photo it has a small child like maybe a 1 1/2 yr old sitting on the cabinet. Is there anyway I can find out who it is? If its my daughter and recently deceased Aunty( I feel there is more than a few) Ill be OK but at the moment Im quite scared.
    Please Help.
    sexybeasty Posts: 112, Reputation: 16

Feb 18, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Biblically speaking, there is no way you should be trying to contact the dead. I hope you haven't been as this practice is forbidden. The main reason is, the spirits you are seeing aren't what they appear to be. The World you are in contact with is evil and the form you see comes from Satan's angels. There is a book out called Out of Darkness by Ben Alexander who was once a Spiritualist who thought he was trying to contact dead people. It is an amazing book. It will make you think twice about the paranormal and about delving into it. By the way, if I were you, I would pray over the home in Jesus name for the spirits to leave. If this doesn't happen, I would move. Pronto!

Feb 19, 2007, 03:20 AM
    I have not tried to contact anyone at all I just need to know. Does anyone know these prayers or will anyone do? Or does anyone else have another opinion on the subject because I really fancied the idea it was my daughter.
    jawad_babar Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Malibo,
    I can tell you one thing which you can try and see if it works.
    As I understand these are souls... but nothing to be scared about.
    The best thing is to go to each room and stand there and very humbly request them not to scare you and if by mistake any harm has been done to them.. then you are sorry for that...
    By mistake I mean maybe you harmed them not knowingly... and they scare you.
    My uncle had the same problem when he was young... these souls often held his head strongly and moved it around and my dad pushed the head in the opposite direction so that the kneck won't break... my dad couldn't see the souls but could feel the strength...
    Later one of an elder from our family came to know this and once when he was sitting in the room with my uncle.. this thing happened again... and then the elder humbly requested them not to harm the child (my uncle)... and they in fact answered him that he (my uncle) has harmed one of their young one... but after the request, they stopped doing it...
    I hope this will help you.
    Thanks,
    Jawad.
    theevilbeing Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Please ignore the comment you received from the 1st person. They are foolish with no knowledge on this subject, apart from self righteous stupidity. The deceased must be communicated to in order to resolve the issue. The issue may resolve with you or with them. Who do you feel it is? It may be your daughter, do you live alone? Do you have any unresolved feelings or issues for your daughter? It may be that these need to be said, or that she merely wishes to express that she is with you always. A second possibillity is previous house inhabitants. If you feel it is not your daughter, than calmly, politely, but firmly, request the departure of the spirits in a way similar to Jawad suggests; or just except that they are there. OK? Taz

Feb 23, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Theevilbeing, you obviously don't like Christians. Just because of this fact, don't pretend to know me or my heart. I am neither self righteous nor am I stupid. You on the other hand, are very RUDE. When someone asks for advice, we are supposed to draw from our knowledge on the subject. My knowledge is still the same because of what I have read. Are you into some "religion" of your own? You seem awfully caustic and hateful.

Feb 23, 2007, 08:51 AM
    On the contrary I have very much respect for other peoples religions, and I enjoy analyzing them and the truth and origins of them. Your religion is of interest. And as for hateful; you were hardly tactful and considerate towards this woman, who has mite I remind you LOST HER DAUGHTER. And what help does she get from you? Absolutely NO positive input, just your religion rammed down her throat. Please consider your OWN manners before you have the NERVE to imply criticism's to those of others. Taz x

Feb 23, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Thank you everyone who has answered my question, I have taken a little bit from everyone's answers. I Do feel its my daughter but also feel others aswel like maybe I have opened a gate and am letting them come through. I read somewhere that sometimes ghosts can feed off overly emotional people, I don't know how true that is but anyway. If I could just find out who it was then I could stop being scared does anyone know of any safe methods for doing this?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Emotions, thoughts, different energies that we give off does effect our world around us. I do believe that there is something going on. Have you had any negative experiances? Positive experiences?

As far as being opened to this. I believe when your are vulnerable because of a loss. It does open you up because you truly want to hold on. The thing is if you do not try to let go do you think it will help them in the world they are in.

I have advice. Ask God for you to be able to feel her spirit. For her to come to you in your dreams. It is important that you get closure because I do not believe you have had it.

Best of luck and I know you will get past this and always ask for protection. Always ask for positive thoughts and experiances. Let us be reminders to you that this is a common experience and that you always have some place or have some one to turn to. Anytime.

Joe
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 24, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Malibo, do a little research into finding a spirit medium in your area. Also do some research on your home. Perhaps the local newspaper or the museum might have information on events that have happened in your home or on the land on which the house sits. Try discussing your feelings with friendly neighbors. Perhaps it is your daughter. If you long hard enough for a person you may trap their spirit between the real world and the etheric plane they wish to move on to. She may have wanted to stay and watch over you. The medium may be able to help you with identifying the spirit(s) and may have experience in dealing with spirits. Best wishes and I am sorry for your recent losses.

Feb 26, 2007, 03:53 AM
    Observe jesus helper is a good person and a christian, please note this 'sexybeast' he gives good advice 2. well done that man

Feb 26, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Move on evilbeing. By the way, take a look at some of my other advice before you get so judgemental. I know you have been on this site a short time, but people generally try not to put each other down. Lighten up please.
    sophia-tony25 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Hi.. Just a couple of suggestion here.. I don't really believe in souls.The dead can't never communicate with us its just satan make us believe in existence of souls. Try to pray every time you experience those thing say the name of JESUS CHRIST! Try to read bible everyday. I know its sounds religious but it's the only way to overcome this paranormal thing.
    norcalimama Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

May 10, 2007, 04:46 PM
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.I too lost a son and I know how you feel.You want to believe its them and so want to see them one more time.Do some history on the former owners of your home.And as everyone has said be careful and see if you can cleanse the home.Take care.
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 18, 2007, 06:27 PM
    In my experience, the more you pay attention to these things, the more things you begin to notice. Things get more disturbing, and soon you begin seeing frightening sights you really don't want to see. I think I may or may not have seen dead relatives myself. I just smile, send them my best wishes, and move on. I can never be sure if its really them or not anyway... what's the point in dwelling on it? If you have relatives who really are haunting you, ask them to pass on and promise to meet up with them when your time comes... if there's an afterlife, that's the place to deal with our passed on loved ones, don't you think? Another poster has suggested they are demons--I don't know if this is the conclusion I would jump to, though if it is possible for your dead loved ones to meet you I suppose it's equally possible for something more sinister to do the same. I really don't see the point in focusing too much on things you can't ever truly understand, at least until you've died. Until the dead start talking to you clearly, I think that vague visitations can only serve as a distraction. By the way, I'm sorry for your losses. Stay strong, and try to focus on the life you have while you're living it.
    Misty07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibo
    Hello,
    I am having a lot of strange experiences ever since I moved into my new home. Doors opening on there own, Loud crashes (when nothing has fallen), Scratching noises, knocking, lights going on and off, tv's being turned on, Dark shadows, A small girl Sighted and here's the most meaningful one (for me that is), I was standing in a corner trying to take a photo of myself(with a digital camara) but it took a photo of the other side of the room where my cabinet dedicated to my dead daughter is and on closer expection of the photo it has a small child like maybe a 1 1/2 yr old sitting on the cabinet. Is there anyway I can find out who it is? If its my daughter and recently deceased Aunty( i feel there is more than a few) Ill be ok but at the moment Im quite scared.
    Please Help.
    I would think in my opinion yes it is probably your daughter. She might be trying to tell you she is OK. If this frightens you, I was told you could let them know your there not to hurt them but to be comfortable. If things continue and are more scary it could be a demon.. Has anyone passed away in the home? You could research this and that could also tell you more.I wish you luck
    Meghan_sees_people13 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2010, 01:22 AM
    They may be your lost relatives that are lost and can not move on. Either they have to settle w/ you, or they have forgotten something from among the living. They sometimes believe they need to settle something, even if it doesn't matter. As there are angels there are demons. Demons are evil spirits who either refuse to move on, or choose to scare the living. There are some physics may be able to hep you. You can try a ouiji board but I wouldn't. They can let evil spirits into the world of the living if you are in the mood to have them come. And ,of course, you are going to want them to come out. I strongly suggest a physic. Thanks.
    laura13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 06:42 PM
    Hey erm... I got this feeling that someone trying to contact me it feels like 1-3 people but I got the feeling that its my older sister who died when she was born and my uncle who sadly died and my nan :/ but I donno what they want me to do :/ it feels like I got to do something but I donno what :/ and at one time me and my mate and nan was talking about who there guardin angel is and when I said I wounder who my guardin angel is a picture of my uncle who died came streight into my head but it like zoomed up and went... and I think I can hear my sis and nan trying to talk to me but I donno if they are :/ I don't feel alone I feel like where ever I go there always someone with me... are they trying to contact me or warn me from something :/?
    jasmine1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 01:40 PM
    Hey well I also lhave a question well 1day my bro was scaring me and I said to him you will get your comupence ( whispad) and he didn't here it and that night it was around 1:00am and he was screaming mum saying that he saw a dead girl olr something sitting on his wordrobe lookling at him :( x
    zarea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 11:11 AM
    You someone hounting me I think its my grampal but I am scard a lot I'm triing to take a picture of me but some ong took it I dinit know I look at the camra but the photo looked like a ghost but my cuzins on her way so you thank you I'm scard so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunting [ 8 Answers ]

My 6 year old son said he sees ghost they tap him at night when he is sleeping. They come in and out of his room through the walls. He said they try to talk to him and want to play. He sees men,women boys and girls.He has a bunkbed he said they go up there because he hears them on the ladder but...

Child Haunting? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not really sure what to think. This evening one of my sons cribs toys went off twice, no one was in the room, and it only goes off when you pull the string on it. Last night another one of his toys had gone off, and with this toy... to make the noise that I heard last night... you have to flip...

Lien is haunting me! [ 3 Answers ]

An old lien came up 2 years ago when I bought a house right before I divorced my husband. My husband and I agreed that we would split our debt and when I made settlement my lawyer told me to say that it was not my debt. I did a quit claim and my husband sold the house. My lawyer told me that my...

$5.00 unpaid bill haunting me [ 3 Answers ]

I owed $5.00 on doctor's bill that was delinquent for a few years. I did not have enough cash to pay it at the time and due to negligence on my part, let it go. Called their office to make an appt a year later, and they told me I could not see the doctor due to unpaid bill. Asked to pay it and...

Who is haunting my house? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been living here for 2 years. The energy is mostly in the back bedroom. It is not a negative energy, though sometimes a bit cranky, like the rest of us. I believe it to be a young female. I feel her mostly in the evening. It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious who and why. My...

View more questions Search