Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prayermountain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 03:10 AM
    The bible says that after death the spirit returns to the Father who gave it. The Biography Channel has a show about people to died and came back. All of these people went either to heaven or to hell. These people were clinically dead only to be brought back after the great effort of doctors and nurses. None of these people hung around any place on planet earth. You are live in a home that needs to be blessed. You are seeing spirits that are not human. You need to fill your home with the Holy Spirit.
    Prayermountain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 03:12 AM
    The bible says that after death the spirit returns to the Father who gave it. The Biography Channel has a show about people who died and came back. All of these people went either to heaven or to hell. These people were clinically dead only to be brought back after the great effort of doctors and nurses. None of these people hung around any place on planet earth. You are live in a home that needs to be blessed. You are seeing spirits that are not human. You need to fill your home with the Holy Spirit.
    CutiePieXx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 09:59 AM
    If I was you I wouldn't listen to someone called 'TheEvilBeing' They obviously want you to contact the spirits and get possessed! DO NOT and I mean NOT! Use a Ouiji board and any other witchcraft means of contacting spirits or the devil! Trust me it will make everything worse, just simply ask out loud if they would please leave your home. Make sure to be humble and sincere when you are asking and do not sound angry on un sincere. CutiePieXx x
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 8, 2013, 04:02 PM
    What reason do we need to be humble before a spirit for? What if it's not a polite spirit when we say "pretty please"?

While these spirits do have respectable power, they do not need to be catered to. Christ taught that these things need to be CAST out. There was no please or thank you about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunting [ 8 Answers ]

My 6 year old son said he sees ghost they tap him at night when he is sleeping. They come in and out of his room through the walls. He said they try to talk to him and want to play. He sees men,women boys and girls.He has a bunkbed he said they go up there because he hears them on the ladder but...

Child Haunting? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not really sure what to think. This evening one of my sons cribs toys went off twice, no one was in the room, and it only goes off when you pull the string on it. Last night another one of his toys had gone off, and with this toy... to make the noise that I heard last night... you have to flip...

Lien is haunting me! [ 3 Answers ]

An old lien came up 2 years ago when I bought a house right before I divorced my husband. My husband and I agreed that we would split our debt and when I made settlement my lawyer told me to say that it was not my debt. I did a quit claim and my husband sold the house. My lawyer told me that my...

$5.00 unpaid bill haunting me [ 3 Answers ]

I owed $5.00 on doctor's bill that was delinquent for a few years. I did not have enough cash to pay it at the time and due to negligence on my part, let it go. Called their office to make an appt a year later, and they told me I could not see the doctor due to unpaid bill. Asked to pay it and...

Who is haunting my house? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been living here for 2 years. The energy is mostly in the back bedroom. It is not a negative energy, though sometimes a bit cranky, like the rest of us. I believe it to be a young female. I feel her mostly in the evening. It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious who and why. My...

View more questions Search