Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Surfa808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 12:08 PM
    I have a crush on my 'best guy friend' but he likes one of my closest friends!
    Hi everyone! So I have this situation with my friend who I have a HUGE crush on. Well I've liked him since last year when we met and he really likes one of my close friends. Me and him are like brother and sister and we chat each other almost every day on gmail. But I'm scared to tell him that I like him because I don't want to ruin our relationship that we have already.

I know I completely like him and more than anyone I've ever liked. But he really likes my friend and so if I tell him then I'm scared that he will reject me. But I'm planning on telling him in May at our school prom. He's going with his other friend who kind of invited herself, I asked him who he was going to ask and he was going to ask my friend before the girl he's going with invited herself.

He told me he'd dance with me if I had no one to dance with but he said he'd ask me to dance with him as a bro. :( uggggh when ever he call me his sis I don't feel right)! I really like him. But yaa I don't know what's going to happen if I tell him:/
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Do you want to risk ruining your friendship? If so, tell him. Why wait until May?

If not, don't say anything.

Life is one big risk.

I MARRIED my best friend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2012, 05:24 PM
    I think since this will come clear out of the blue, he will be shocked, plus you already know he likes your friend, and no telling what will happen between now, and May. Do you think he told you that he will dance with you as a brother was a hint on what his feelings are about? I know you like the guy, but something tells me that he may NOT return your feelings or wants to just keep the sister friendship.

Not all our feelings, no matter how strong should be acted on but its your risk to take, but you may lose your best friend, and your girl best friend, as I doubt she would be happy with you as the competition.
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Mar 14, 2012, 01:51 PM
    Yes, never let a guy mess up your friendship with another person. If you want my opinion, I think you should ask, whenever you want. I think the reason is because if you REALLY like him, and if he likes you, he'd be okay with it, and if he blows you off, he was never a good friend, and there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Take a chance. Good luck! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush likes my best friend what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

My crush likes my friend.

My crush likes my best friend [ 2 Answers ]

So for like 5 months I've liked this guy and he said he liked me too but nothing much happened apart from flirting but it was going great.and recently I was chatting to my "crush" online and he said he liked my best friend who also hangs out with us I would like some advice on what to do? :(

My Crush Likes My best friend [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well here's the story. I like my close guy friend, and we've been talking a lot. I knew also he liked my best friend and she liked him back, but now my best friend is over him and now has a boyfriend. I told my close guy friend that I liked him... Wrong move right? Well he told me he wished he...

My two closest guy friends both like me and I don't know what to do [ 5 Answers ]

So, I have these two really close guy friends and I love hanging out with them. I used to like one of them and then he went off to college and I got super close with his best friend. Just the other day I found out that they both like me and they want to know which one of them I like. They want an...

I have a crush on one of my closest friends, simple I know, but what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I'm a young woman, but there's this attraction that I have NEVER felt before about, Dustin, one of my closest guy friends. I think there is NO way someone as... Wonderful, as HIM would date someone like ME. I don't know what I should do, I REALLY don't want to ruin our friendship. What do I...

View more questions Search