Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kLen Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2012, 06:03 AM
    How to get married in thailand for American and Filipino?
    Does anyone here have any idea on how to get married in thailand?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2012, 07:18 AM
    Marriage in Thailand | Marriage law in Thailand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married to a Filipino girl who is not living here and will never live here [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I got married in the Philippines a few years ago and when I filed my taxes I was told I had to file as married , no problem , then I found out that for the first time I owed the IRS . When I inquired about this , I was told that when you get married , it puts you in a higher tax bracket , I was...

I am married from an american ,when do I get my green card and american passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am from kingdom of bahrain, married from an american citizen since November 2009. I need to know about my right in getting the american passport or green card. My husband live with me in my country.

Born on US Naval Base in Philippines: Father American, Mother Filipino-citizen or no? [ 1 Answers ]

On July 10th 1986 I was born on a US Naval Base in the Philippines. My father was in the Navy at the time and I believe he was married to my Filipino mother. I moved to the US when I was 6 in 1992. I was issued a green card. I obviously also had a passport. Both are now gone and lost. I do not know...

I married an American. [ 3 Answers ]

I dated my husband for 3 and 1/2 years before marrying him. We have a 2 year old son, and have been married since December 2006. I was born in belgium, immigrated here when I was 3 in 1988. I have lived here ever since, graduated form high school, broken no laws, and speak near perfect english. ...

View more questions Search