Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettyhwilbanks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 08:57 PM
    To leave my husband or not
    I have been married for 20 years I am 39 I have two son 18 and19 my husband has been on crack for the last ten years I had to work two jobs to make ends meet my kids are now grown and I have lupus and can't work anymore idraw social security and my husband has gotten worse he is selling everything I don't have a car he has the only car and I don't have enough money to leave what should I do
    Belladonna78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Leave, please... is it possible you can stay with one of your children? Or a close friend/relative? I had several drug addicts in my family, so I know that unless he wants help(which it doesn't seem like), it will only get worse... you've worked hard enough, & it can be hard starting over, but now it's time to focus on you for a change. If there is no one to help, try internet searches or check the phonebook for human resources in your area. You don't have to be alone in your decision. Take care.
    Belladonna78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 09:20 PM
    *Human services, not human resources... also look under social service/welfare organizations... United way first call for help... hope some of these suggestions help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my husband to leave? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband is making my life a misery, he won't leave the marital home and is emotionally abusing me. He treats my 19yr old daughter the same way and yet treats our 13yr old son fine. I can't take much more I am in my third year as a student nurse and cannot afford to divorce him. He has enough...

Should I leave my husband? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this but need some advice. I have been married for almost 5 years and also under 35 but have two children a 19month and 3 yo. I work full time and have a decent paycheck. My husband since the beginning of the marriage decided he did not like where we were moving to and took a...

Should I leave my husband? [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out if I should leave my husband or not. I am 31 yrs old. I can't even believe I am considering this. It's unbelievable. We have been together for 12 years and married for 4. we have no kids - but 2 dogs. I think he has bipolar depression. I have been trying to stay to...

Husband does not want to leave [ 3 Answers ]

I started the divorce process on Oct. 3rd. My soon to be ex-h refuses to leave until the divorce is final. Is there anyway I can get him out before then?

Should I leave my husband. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been married for almost 11 years. I'm hispanic my husband white. Over the past couple of months my husband told me that he did not love me anymore. He told me that he had being building some resentment towards me over the past two years or so but could not find the courage to tell me so....

View more questions Search