Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxgirl09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 06:25 PM
    In Love With My Ex And Gay Best Friend.
    We dated for 1.5 years and it was amazing we have an electric connection, and it has been 9 months since we broke up.

After that he came out and he has been talking and spending time with gay\ bi guys an it makes me jealous, but he still spends a lot of time with me an flirts, and I don't know what to. I try telling him it's unhealthy, but he ignores it.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Leave him alone, he is an ex. No need to chase someone who is not attracted to you. Best to move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 11:37 PM
    Stop dealing with him and get him out of your life so you can heal and move on. My gosh, tell the guy to leave you alone.
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 05:32 AM
    Gay guys like penis not vagina. Keep that in mind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my gay best friend in love with me? [ 8 Answers ]

I picked my gay male best friend up one night because he was to intoxicated to drive, when we got to his house he kept telling me he loved me. By the way I am a female who is totally in love with him and he knows this but I have kept that under control... when he said I love you it was no big deal...

Gay, in love with straight best friend, how do I push aside the love? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 27 year old male, I am gay, although I have never been in a relationship before, many reason for this include, depression, lack of self confidence, unable to find a 'compatible' person to relate with, and other such trauma I have sustained as a child have also effected my outlook on...

Gay in love with straight friend [ 6 Answers ]

You have heard of this story many times. I'm a 34 year old gay man with a 35 year old gay partner. We have been together for 10 years. I must admit it has not been running smoothly between my partner and I. We often argue and he doesn't seem to have time for me. He's been working 7 days a week for...

Have I Fallen In Love With My Gay Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Girl I am in \High school I believe I have fallen in love with my gay friend. NOTE that I liked him before I ever knew he was gay. Time passed somehow he found out I like him. I wanted to hang out with him still talk to him as if he was my friend all he did was ignor me. At this time he...

I'm straight but I think I'm in love with my gay best friend. [ 6 Answers ]

So a few days ago my best friend told me he was gay. I'm the only person he's told so I'm really flattered that he told me, but ever since he told me he was gay I can't get him out of my mind and I can't stop thinking about him. And I think I've started to like him more than a best friend. Now I've...

View more questions Search