Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelby90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Pomeranian gagging
    Hello,

I have a female pomeranian that has been gagging very hard all day long and I was just wondering What could cause this and what I can do about it...

Thanks, :) :)
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Could be a number of things. I think you should call the vet in the morning if she isn't better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog gagging/renching [ 2 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. My dog is a Kuvasz and he's 11 years old. Just recently he's been making a gagging/renching noise once he finishes taking a drink of water. I brought him to my Vet. And the Doctor felt that because he was getting older his mucus ("like older people mucus" quoted by the...

Pomeranian Troubles [ 1 Answers ]

I have been training my 9 month old pomeranian to do her business on the grass down the stairs for about 2 months now but she doesn't seem to learn!! If I am down there with her she knows where to do it. I feed her and she does it straight away on the grass. I go back upstairs and leave her outside...

Frightened Pomeranian [ 3 Answers ]

We found a 6 month old pomeranian on our doorstep a few months ago. After taking her to the vet to check for micro chip we ended up keeping her. When we first approached her she began to shake violently and when we backed away she relaxed. She is used to us now but whenever a stranger is on the...

Overweight Pomeranian [ 4 Answers ]

Am caring for a neighbor's 5-year-old neutered male Pom. Vet told neighbor that dog is overweight. We need to know what dog's weight should be in order to use feeding charts to help dog loose the excess weight. Does anyone know how to determine this dog's ideal weight?

Gagging/phlegm [ 1 Answers ]

My 13 month old NSDT Retriever was gagging up phlegm (not his food) throughout the night (Saturday). We are at the lake and do not have close access to a vet. I carefully felt down his throat to see if anything was/is stuck and could not feel anything but he did have a lot more plegm in his...

View more questions Search