Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    my_moon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 08:58 AM
    What should I say, or do, if a boy told me that he dreamed of me?
    Oooooh ! I was so shocked, he like me yes but not to dreaam with me oh ! I'm going crazy when he told me I didn't know what to do or what to say ! I just desapeaaaaar from his way ! I know its crazy thing yaay he dreamed of me ! ( I'm feeling soooooo shy to talk to him or meet him ) he even see me everyhere ! When he see Girl he says ooooh she resemble to uuu... Oh ! Pllllllz help meeeee :) thank uuuuu ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 12:09 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ck-632172.html

Same guy?

Relax, its just smooth talk. Take it as a compliment, and be cool. Is this another on line type of thing? How old are you? For one, stay calm. You don't have to do anything but listen, and stay shy!!

Your mom, or an older female can better tell you the ways of guys if you have no experience, especially with on line guys who will say anything to spin your head there way.

Be careful, a lot of deceptive dogs on the Internet
    armydan69 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Guys will tell you anything, trust me I'm a guy and used to be a player. I saw what I was doing and I never noticed until I fell in love with my wife.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 26, 2012, 10:07 PM
    First of all, stay calm and cool. You never know whether he's telling the truth or not. Just take it in your stride and act normal. Find out more about this guy.

How old are both of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If my boy friend calls me and told me its over, what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just told me were not going out any more what should I tell him back?

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage But [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy and I loving a hindu girl . My parents told OK for the marriage. But her mother not accepting our love marriage. How to convince her mother.How to solve this problem...

What do I do , my son told me that his mom and new boy friend slap him in the face, [ 4 Answers ]

My ex is slapping my son in the face, and my ex boyfriend is slapping her too, I want my son out of that home.. Its not healthly for him or and its not safe,. What can I do?

Now it's been 2 times that I've dreamed about my ex [ 1 Answers ]

It's not like they are normal dreams where my ex has just appeared. He and I are always the main people. Both times I have woke up with tears overflowing my eyes and my body is all sweaty. This dream (nitemare) I just had was like this. It might not make sense, but it was a dream and it's what I...

View more questions Search