Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Feb 29, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Worried about Toxoplasmosis being 10 weeks pregnant
    His is totally disgusting but I let me dog out in the backyard. I was with her the whole time but she ended up rolling in cat poop from a stray cat we have in the neighborhood. I had to pull her up out of it and got it all over my hand and arm. I immediately washed off and gave the dog a bath but now I'm worried about Toxoplasmosis. What should I do? I'm freaking out, I'm 10 weeks pregnant.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2012, 03:59 PM
    You can always ask about having a blood test done, but odds are quite low for becoming infected in the situation you describe. Most people who become infected, will do so by eating contaminated food without realising it. Your odds are decreased even more by the quick washing up. For the peace of mind, let your doctor or midwife know of your concerns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

22 weeks pregnant,worried about masturbating and orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am 22 weeks pregnant and I want to know if masturbating and rocking orgasm can be harmful for unborn baby. Rocking orgasm,squeezing both legs tight and sort of rocking back and forth and can feel orgasm for 5 minutes... I want to know if this is safe becoz I can feel my belly is getting tight...

14 weeks pregnant,worried about miscarriage... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am 14 weeks pregnant now and I want to ask something to clear up my mind and stop worrying.. I have blighted ovum before I got pregnant again this time... and my question is, is the uterus also growing and belly is expanding if you are going to have miscarriage.. becoz now I have obvious...

I've been on my period for 3 weeks now, should I be worried? Or am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to have a baby with my boyfriend. I started my period April 20th & am still on it. I've also have excessive nausea & vomiting. It started like a normal period, but now is like a pinkish-brown kind of thing. It's very heavy in the mornings when I wake up, with spotting...

20 weeks and worried [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I know I have asked this before but I am really worried about the size of my bump. Just last week I felt I was starting to show. Now over the weekend I am sure my tummy has gone down. Is this a sign of anything. I have my 20 week scan on Friday and am worried that there is something wrong. ...

View more questions Search