Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darksunshine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 08:36 AM
    Relationships
    So this guy and I have been dating for over a year and a half. We were great for about the first year now we seem to fight over almost anything. If he does something little and I mention it he gets angry with me because he's grumpy a lot then I get mad and it turns into a huge fight. I can't take much more but I love him a lot. What should I do?
    MS.CONFUSION Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 29, 2012, 03:56 PM
    You should think about the amount of time you spend fighting with him and decide whether its worth it. Life is short and to spend most of your time fighting is such a waste. It is better to get out now than waste any more of your precious time. You should be able to express your feelings to him without a fight that's what healthy relationships are all about.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Honeymoon is over, and its time to see what this relationship is really about, and if you can work together to find solutions that benefit you both through honest communications.

Maybe you both need to learn to be cool, calm, and collected, and under control. If you can't even discuss things then what's the point?

Learn the proper way to talk, and listen.

http://stress.about.com/od/relations...ealthycomm.htm

Use “I” Messages: Rather than saying things like, “You really messed up here,” begin statements with “I”, and make them about yourself and your feelings, like, “I feel frustrated when this happens.” It's less accusatory, sparks less defensiveness, and helps the other person understand your point of view rather than feeling attacked
    shazza_1234 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 04:17 AM
    Well... if you truly love him, you will make it work out.
    Maybe say we need to talk and go lalty you have been angry what is wrong talk to me or something like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships [ 13 Answers ]

Threads merged I love my woman and want to commit to her but the fact that she used to be a lap-dancer and has previously had pictures of her naked displayed in glamour mags bothers me, I can't seem to commit to her for this reason, I feel like my honour and dignity gets knocked. We have been...

Relationships [ 9 Answers ]

There was a guy I asked out and he eventually agreed although he was younger than me. He never, ever use to really say hello to me he just used to keep on staring at me and looking nervous all the time, but he was quite good looking. So anyway, we saw each other a few times (never really did...

Relationships [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 5 years. He loves to party and I'm more of a homebody. We have a one yearold son when I was pregante he went out drinking and cheated on me. I stayed because of the baby but now he wants to go out to bars and drink and stay out all night. Its not all the time...

Relationships [ 6 Answers ]

I had been going out with this guy for 2 years. In July he broke up with me due to stress at work with the economy etc... but one of the problems was drinking which caused turmoil in the relationship. So recently I quit drinking and feel great. He is aware that I stopped as well. Well its been...

Relationships ? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know will I ever get married again? Or be in another relationship again?

View more questions Search