Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jselders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 07:59 AM
    How do I remove fireplace brick liner panels?
    How to replace fireplace liner
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2012, 09:54 AM
    I'll assume we are talking about a zero clearance pre-fab. They are typically held in with small clips. In some cases, the side panels are held in by the rear panel and in others, the side panels hold in the rear panel. They sit in a bottom track and after disconnecting the hold downs, you will tilt down and lift the panel out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firebrick panels for Marco Fireplace. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Marco fireplace in my manufactured home. My back firebrick panel is crumbling. I use the fireplace extensively. Nobody seems to have replacement panels. Any ideas??

Can you remove the brick off your fireplace before drywalling over it? [ 0 Answers ]

My question is similar to BlainO. I also have a brick fireplace in the middle of one wall, but with a flat ceiling and the bricks go all the way up. I would like to put tiles around the immediate fireplace the drywall the rest. I also would like to install a flat screen T.V. I would like to...

How to remove drywall adhesive from brick fireplace? [ 1 Answers ]

Last year, my contractor mistakenly covered the brick fireplace in the kitchen of my 1816 farmhouse in order to create a more colonial mantle. He left the job unfinished and we simply have drywall covering the bricks and a brick opening about 18 inches on all three sides. My question now is how...

Replacing fire-box brick veneer panels in fireplace insert [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fireplace insert that has a gas pipe leading into it, but the gas is capped and has not been used. There are three, 1 inch thick brick veneer panels that line the fire box. The previous owner used the fireplace as a wood burning fireplace. I do also. I noticed a crack in the rear...

Replacing fireplace refractory panels [ 1 Answers ]

Can the fireplace refractory panels be replaced with firebicks

View more questions Search