Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzie061084 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 05:05 AM
    How can I make him realize that I'm not going to leave him again?
    After a six year relationship and a daughter of 4yrs old, my ex and I started to drift, so I called it a day! Convinced this was for the best I stayed strong when he came to me sobbing! BUT within a few weeks he was seeing somebody else and moved in with her! I was destroyed! I retaliated and also started seeing someone as I thought this would help! IT Didn't! I wanted my ex, so I stormed round told the new girl to leave and took my ex in my arms and we decided to try again!

He proposed within a few days which was beautiful but I felt things were moving to fast so in a panic, ended it again! After a few weeks of more heartache, (he rekindled the new flame) again I was mortified and wanted him back! I didn't beg but he was willing so we tried yet again! This time I found out that he'd also proposed to this girl and did things with her that he had done with me! I felt so sick, ended it again!

I am now in horrid position where I am still head over heels for him BUT he's back there again. And even after telling him I still love him he has told me he could never trust me again! So how can I assure him that he can trust me and that this time I will fight so hard for our relationship? Bearing in mind I've said all this before and it went wrong!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 05:24 AM
    You have a child. Concentrate on that. Your acting like a child in your relationships. You need to grow up for your child and become a mature adult. Soon when school starts for your child you will be expected to interact with other adults. Let him go. Make sure you go to court and get support for your child. Start living life for your child. Don't date randomly until you have your life together. If this guy proposed to the both of you then he's not worth the worry. He needs to grow up too. Take care of what you already have and start new.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 08:59 PM
    I doubt there is a way to repair trust with him at this time nor should you want to. He may be the baby daddy, but he has two females that will eat his crap. Leave him alone and get your child support, and build a healthy life for you and your child without him.

How many times are you supposed to say I won't do it again and think you will be believed? Come on, work on yourself so you can do better for yourself, and your child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make her realize I have changed [ 2 Answers ]

We were dating for 4 yrs now. During all this time I was more of caring and less of expressing one whereas she was more of expressive one. We both studied in the same college but different classes yet could spend reasonably good time with each other. She used to complain of my nature I.E. lack...

How to make boyfriend realize their mistake [ 13 Answers ]

Hey.. I'm in a relationship since 2 years.We love each other a lot. Its going a bit fine but the problem is that in the starting year my partner accepted his mistakes and all .He used to solve all the fights but now its not that now every time there is a fight I solve it ,I say sorry even if its...

How do you make your ex realize what he had? [ 14 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 5 months. Everything was going GREAT, until a couple weeks ago. He wasn't acting like himself. I went over his house one night, and he told me things weren't working out and that he didn't want to be with me. I knew something was wrong, so I asked him why? He told me it was...

How can I make my boyfriend realize how much I love him? [ 12 Answers ]

I honestly love my boyfriend unconditionally. I really do. And I tell him that all of the time, but I feel like I can never get my full point across because its kind of unexplainable.. any ideas? Give me ANYTHING haha.:)

View more questions Search