Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Do I have Asthma?
    I'm Asian, and was born there as a baby, the air isn't the best there unfortunately. I get bronchitis too easily, and at times, when dust gets into my lungs, I start to cough. When I was a kid, it was hard at times, and for about a month, I started having breathing problems (Bronchitis.), but I got better, so, I really don't know? I've never been tested, just have been sick a lot, if there are any doctors out there who could answer this, it would be great. Thanks for reading this!
    Rachelrang Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2012, 05:58 PM
    What part of Asia? I'd say you do have asthma there are several catagorys of asthma I have active induced asthma. I would get tested if I where you you never know if you could need an inhaler
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 06:07 PM
    It is possible, but hard to say, you have enough signs to be tested
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Mar 11, 2012, 06:08 PM
    China. I shouldn't say excatly, but in the middle, North of Hong Kong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About asthma [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my brother is a patient of low blood pressure and asthma .what care should he has take.

Nebulizer = Asthma? [ 2 Answers ]

When my daughter was 2 1/2 years old she was given a nebulizer for a cold that she was fighting and she was having respitory issues associated with the cold. She was diagnosed at an Immediate Care and they stated that she may have asthma. She is now 7 1/2 years old and has never had any further...

Could I have asthma? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Ever since I was little I've always had trouble getting my breath now and again. Lately, I've had more trouble, and it's almost every day. It's like I try to take a deep breath, and I just can't get it, so I try to yawn, and that doesn't work. Sometimes I'm able to get a good deep breath...

Do I have asthma? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! Ok well I've been smoking a little while now and I'm starting to get sick. Runny nose and real sore throat. I use to be really fit but now I can't run half a lap without wanting to collapse. I'm constantly coughing! It may just be from smoking but I can't be too sure! HELP!

Asthma [ 9 Answers ]

Can you be on steroids and not gain weight

View more questions Search