Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa333 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2012, 11:35 AM
    I think I'm being silly!
    I'm 35 and I'm not married and a lot of friends are. Well the friends that are married I don't really talk to. I would love to reconnect with them but I feel silly to. I keeping have this insecurity that will judge me for not being married even though I shouldn't feel that way.. What do you think. I usto to have a lot of friends but lately not much..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2012, 11:40 AM
    You are correct, you are just being silly because you don't do something because of something that may or may not happen.

You may talk to one of them, they give you a lottery number and you become rich.
    You may talk to one of them and find out they hated you their entire life.

Life goes that way. So you chat, talk and see what happens.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2012, 12:26 PM
    I would say let go of the insecurity and start talking to your old friends again. Who cares what anyone thinks about you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 29, 2012, 08:22 AM
    Maybe its time for some new single friends, who do single things, where you fit in better, and enjoy yourself more. That may help the insecurities. Its not silly unless you let it get to you. I mean who cares what, and who they judge you to be, or why?

Live your own life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Silly me. [ 2 Answers ]

I fell getting out of my shower yesterday and hurt my leg and back.. my leg was swollen and I have a mark on my back. I am feeling like a bus hit me today as my whole body aches... should I go see a gp or will it pass...

Very silly. [ 9 Answers ]

I am twenty three years old and I have been married for the past two and a half years. This might sound really silly but it bothers me. Ever since I was young I was always interested in doing all house hold chores but not cooking. When I got married we lived as a joint family and so we had a cook,...

Being Silly [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it when you are hurt by some words or actions your partner said.. and you tell him so, all he can say its - OH STOP BEING SILLY! Is he a bad person?

Am I being silly? [ 3 Answers ]

Lately I've been hanging out with these new friends that are like 2-3 years older then me and they all smoke around me, for years I've been saying to myself "smoking is bad smoking is a disusting habit and everyone should quit!" I've even helped one of my friends quit but know every time I'm with...

Am I being silly? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My period was 3 days late when I thought I might be pregnant - although I am on the pill I have missed a few in the past month or 2 - then I came on, on the 3rd day late but the next day I have stopped!. Im not sure what is going on... could I be pregnant? Should I take a test? Or do I...

View more questions Search