Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Feb 18, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Thiaoouba prophecy
    Has anyone read this book? - Thiaoouba Prophecy: Dangers to Humanity on Earth explained

What do u think of it?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2007, 10:55 PM
    The first link I clicked and read, Global Warming: can earth explode? We all know that the earth is hollow and that there are great civilizations living in there. Where do you think the UFOs are coming from. I actually saw one fly inside a mountain. Do you think this book covers that?

Quote: There are no theories in this book. No wishful thinking or products of imagination of the author. This is an exact report of the Reality of the Universe.

There are almost as many "realities" as there are people on the planet. For them to make that statement seems just a bit to grand for me. Delusions of grandeur I mean.

Have at it all the same.

Feb 19, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    The first link I clicked and read, Global Warming: can earth explode? We all know that the earth is hollow and that there are great civilizations living in there. Where do you think the UFOs are coming from. I actually saw one fly inside a mountain. Do you think this book covers that?

You are jokeing right? :)

Feb 19, 2007, 10:22 AM
    If we take a Bible for an example. Catholic priests preach that what is said in it is a holy truth. So it is same, just the point that we were all raised in this believe, so we take it for granted.
    If we take this thing further, we all know that the Bible was rewritten in some councils like the council of Nicaea (more info: First Council of Nicaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
    Even though we know this we still believe in this because we have it in our "blood".
    Lets say that that book (T. P.) was known to us before and would have been written about 100 BC
    Than we could also take it as a Bible.

You feel where I am getting at?
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

Feb 19, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nindzha
    You are jokeing right? :)
    From what I read here, I don't think he's joking per se. I think he's saying "if you believe that, I'll tell you another one".

It's something isn't it that one would write about anything just to sell books!
    Me, I read from the inside out. If it contradicts Jesus- it is fiction.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2007, 10:30 AM
    I believe in the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster - it's in MY blood (and on my plate).

RAmen.

Name:  ClipBoard-5.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  13.3 KB
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I believe in the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster - it's in MY blood (and on my plate).

RAmen.

Name:  ClipBoard-5.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  13.3 KB
    Could it be that Ezeikel really saw the Flying Spagetti Monster instead of a real flying saucer? Wow, I'm going to have to do some research on this one.:confused:

Feb 19, 2007, 03:00 PM
    LOL I see you still have a sense for humor.

Would you believe me if I told you that areheaologist have found pyramids bigger than the one in egypt, located in the middle of europe?
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2007, 06:17 PM
    From what I have learned about life on this planet so far, nothing would surprise me. I do know about some in Servia or Bosnia. Somewhere around that area. The thing is, their government will have to loot them before the archaeologist team can have a go at it. Have you read the book, Forbidden Archaeology? There are a lot of very strange things that happened before our recorded history.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 19, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Oh I rather liked this part LOL
    Q. What do people on Thiaoouba say about lovemaking ?
    A. They say that when we go to the forest we do not see the trees. We seem to miss the point.
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 12:07 AM
    This is by far my favorite part:

Q. People from Thiaoouba bring the message of love. What about killing people in the parallel universe ?
    A. People get stuck in the parallel universe for thousands of years. Killing them there is a sort of favor, because their astral bodies are liberated and can progress on the path of reincarnation. If they do not get killed, and do not have the knowledge to get out, they exist there until the planet exists, which is quite a while. Not that there is anything wrong with it. We have all the time in the Universe (1e22 years approximately) to evolve and reach the Source of Consciousness. I guess, that killing in there was a part of Michel's lesson.

NOW MORGANITE IS CONVINCED THAT I AM A NAZI BUT I'LL TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I'M A PIRATE! ARRRGGG MATEY, WHAT SAY WE GO LOP OFF SOME HEADS! WE'LL BE Doing THEM A FAVOR LADDIE! THEY STUCK IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE. WHERE'S ME CUTLESS.

And my second favorite part:

Q. What about toilets on Thiaoouba ?
    A. On Thiaoouba they use a kind of device that looks similar to our toilet, but isn't. It simply disintegrates the waste as it comes out - into elementary particles I guess. No water, no paper, no smell, nothing. Michel was scared that this machine might disintegrate his private parts...

SIMILAR TO A TOILET BUT NOT A TOILET... HUMMM, MUST BE A BIDET. NO WONDER POOR MICHEL FEARED FOR HIS PRIVATE PARTS!:eek:
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 09:00 AM
    And if I could get that Cutlass running, I'd be feared far and wide! AAARRRRGGGG!

Feb 23, 2007, 10:41 AM
    When I surfed the net about that book forbidden archeaology I have found an interesting documanterty that coresponds with the book TP in some way about origin of man.

Mysterious Origins of Man - Forbidden Archeology avi - Torrent Reactor NET

Oh and about the pyramids :) they truly found pyramids in bosnia, southeren europe.

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the lesson behind the Prophecy? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, What is the lesson and message behing the Prophecy is Daniel chappter 3 about the image made of Gold? What do you think it is? Take care, Hope12 :o

View more questions Search