Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miilihn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 05:28 PM
    How can I tell the exact day I got pregnant?
    I had intercourse with two men.
    The first was on January 24th which was on the last day of my period.
    The second was on February 8th.
    My period usually lasts 5-6 days, and I don't remember the exact first day of my last period. It's 2-27-12 today and I tested positive on my pregnancy test.
    I'd like to know who's the father.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 27, 2012, 05:57 PM
    The only way to know for sure is a DNA test after the baby is born as due dates are an estimate and can often be a couple weeks off.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Sorry, I wish we had some way to tell you, but due dates and conception dates are "best guess" And are at the very very very best give or take a week or 10 days, but normally a good give or take two weeks is about the best.

So you will have to get a DNA test done when the child is born.
    Miilihn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 08:03 PM
    I'm definitely going to get the DNA test when the baby is born.
    Does anyone have an estimate?
    Which one might be more likely to be the father?
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 27, 2012, 08:15 PM
    It would be easier to guess after you've gone to the Dr and they tell you how far along you are. But even then it will only be a complete guess. When you go to the Dr and they give you a due date ask them when they think you conceived. Tough situation. Good luck!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 08:15 PM
    There's no way to even guess since you don't know when your last period was exactly.
    gramastaxi1 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Jul 29, 2012, 08:06 PM
    If the baby is born in Sept then you got pregnant in Jan. If the baby is born in Oct then you got pregnant in Feb.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gramastaxi1 View Post
    If the baby is born in Sept then you got pregnant in Jan. If the baby is born in Oct then you got pregnant in Feb.
    Nope. Wrong!

Due dates aren't exact, nor are birth dates. You're not taking into consideration that only 10% of babies are born on their actual due date.

The dates where the OP had sex are less than 2 weeks apart. There's no way to determine who the father is based on that, or on when she gives birth.

A DNA test is the only answer. You can't guess here. And that's all anyone can do. So please stop guessing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to figure out the exact day I got pregnant Please help [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the exact day I got pregnant. I had sex with my boyfriend sept 8th then I saw my ex and we had sex sept 10th then I had my period sept 12th I didn't have sex again until sept 25th with my boyfriend when did I get pregnant?

Can you tell the exact day you conceived according to your due date? [ 5 Answers ]

I went through a break up around the time I got pregnant, the break up happened December 13th so I am slightly concerned about my conception dates. I would like to know if it was the boyfriend I had or my partner after him. Most things I look up online say that you can find the day you conceived...

How to find out the exact day you got pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in a huge mess and I'm really ashamed of it... I have a boyfriend and we always have unpretected sex because we are trying to have a baby well I can't remember the exact day I got my period but I'm thinking it was around the 21st of may 2010 on Friday the 28th I had unpretected sex with my ex.....

View more questions Search