I want 2 increase my height.
    My weight is 69 kg.
    Height 5feet 6 inches.
    My age is 19yr.
    Please suggest my some suitable solution
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Your height is determined by genetics, although at 19 you may have a growing spurt but only if your parents are tall people.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 02:55 PM
    There's really nothing you can do that wouldn't involve surgery, and that sort of surgery is not something doctors normally do on someone that is average height. Also, it's very expensive, painful, and wouldn't really increase your height drastically.

There are shoes you can buy that will give you extra height. Elevated shoes if you're male, or high heels if you're female.

Other than that there's nothing. Like Tickle said, your genes determine your height, and nothing you do will change that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height Increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Neville. I am 19yrs old and 5"11 in height. I would like to make it 6+. Can you tell me some stretches or exercises that will help me. I have heard pressing the midpoint of the toe stimulates the pituitary gland. Can you show me some some natural and effective method, please.

Height increase [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old gal and my height is 5'1.5".please suggest me ways to increase my height. I really need it.thank you.

My height is near about 4.7,How can I increase my height? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am Piyashi Bhattacharjee,my height is very small.. its near about 4.7... my age is 20.I am good looking but due to my height I feel very embarrassed.I don't know what to do.. *** help me.. I want to increase my height.*** help me

Increase in Height Possible ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 years old, and my height is 5-7 inches. Is it possible to increase the height ? What about the Yoko Height Increaser and other products which gave money back guarantee for such products?

View more questions Search