Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catmck2204 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 01:11 PM
    What does high good cholesterol mean?
    I am a 56 year old woman and just recently had a physical. I had very high good cholesterol and fairly high bad cholesterol. What does this mean? What am I doing to get the good high cholesterol?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 02:24 PM
    If you have high good cholesterol you are less likely to have strokes or heart attacks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High Cholesterol [ 14 Answers ]

Last week I did a blood test and found the following: Cholesterol = 238 HDL = 33 LDL = 171 Triglycerides = 112 Doctor prescribed Crestor 10mg I start taking this drug. But now I read about the side effects. Can I stop this drug and try lowering Cholesterol through Diet and Sport?

High cholesterol [ 1 Answers ]

Is Shrimp High In Cholesterol?

Cholesterol high levels? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 22yr old female quite active and I'm 5'4 and about 10 and half stone so I'm a little overweight for my height,I've recently been suffering from health issues so decided to look into my health and do some home testing kits,I checked for diabetes and it came up negative I also check my...

HIgh cholesterol [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know of any vitamins or foods that help lower LDL cholesterol and boost the HDL ?

Recipes to lower high cholesterol [ 1 Answers ]

My family has a history of high cholesterol and it's happening to me. I walk a lot, I avoid fatty foods and I take a bottle of Danacol daily. My problem is I'm starting to hate boiled or steamed vegies. I can't even stand the smell anymore. Where can I find some good low fat recipes . Thanks

View more questions Search