Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sillyrabbit67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 12:10 PM
    Need help finding a movie title?
    I an looking for a British made movie that was created in the late 70's to early 80's. It is set back in time to the early 1900's. It's about a little girl who has to go live with relatives in the country. When she arrives in an old victorian train station she starts seeing a Rabbit follow her around. Not a real rabbit but, someone dressed up in a custom. The whole movie is this girl looking over her shoulder. I believe that the movie was about her conquering her fear. I appreciate it.

Check out some similar questions!

Help finding a movie title? [ 2 Answers ]

I neeed help finding the name of a movie where the plot goes something like this... technology advances increase majorly and mechanical orgins are developed and are offered to the public at a very expensive price. Many people take this option and have mechanical parts of them that they can't pay...

Help finding a movie title [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie on IFC in 1999 or 2000. I recall it starts with a mom who is having an emotional breakdown and packs and leaves her husband and kid(s). She ends up in this sort of desert town where only women live. They let her stay and be sort of anonymous but eventually she sort of makes...

Help finding a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I was watching ifc channel it was like 3am around dec-jan all I remember is a guy who was a collage drug dealer out side in the snow and the movie was about the events of the day leading up to the snow scene oh you some chic was getting banged by some toweny while he is recording it iwas falling...

Finding a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to fing the title of a movie.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.