Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leethepro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2004, 01:04 PM
    Is it possible to tune a TV without a remote control, and without manual controls?
    THere is a TV that has no remote, and no manual tuning controls. We would like to be able to plug a console into it, but we can't find the right channel. It is a Bush TV. Any help is appreciated

Lee
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2005, 06:04 AM
    Hi Lee,

I don't think there is any way you can without buttons on the front or a control.
    You obviously have some buttons to use as you couldn't change channels otherwise. If you have a recent console (PS2, XBOX, GC) that plugs in via a SCART lead, big almost rectangular plug, then it won't be on a normal channel. You'll need to switch to the AV channel (using a TV/AV button).

If this doesn't help, just pick one of those "all for one" controls that work on any TV. You'll be able to program that to your Bush TV (there will be a code in the remote control manual corresponding to your TV). Then you should be able to do it.
    leethepro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2005, 05:55 AM
    Thanks for the advice, will take note

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installation manual for remote fan control [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the installation manual for Harbor Breeze UC 9050T remote control? It got misplaced and the electrician needs information...

Hampton Bay ceilng fan remote controls [ 3 Answers ]

How do I change the codes in my hampton bay ceiling fan remote control? We have two of these fans both with remote controls. Both fans respond to both remote controls. I have changed the remote code in the hand held remote unit; but how do I change the remote code inside the fan unit its self? ...

How do I tune in a bush TV with remote control [ 8 Answers ]

Please can somebody help me I carnt find my users manual for my bush TV and I want to tune in a video without doing it on scart

Converting manual fan to remote control [ 2 Answers ]

Hey All I have a ceiling fan in my room with manual controls. Nothing fancy, just on and off for the light and 3 speeds for the fan. There is a reverse switch too, but I've never touched that. My question is, is it possible for me to convert the manual fan to be remote controlled? If so,...

Remote controls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a fan (model #UC7051R) in June and the remote control does not work. With this model, if the remote does not work, then nothing works. I feel the remote should last longer than 5 months. What do I need to do so I can get the fan to work again.

View more questions Search