Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachaeldevera09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 09:11 AM
    Pregnancy scare or ectopic pregnancy?
    Hi I was late on my period for 3 weeks this month, and took 5 pregnancy test confirming I was pregnant. But yesterday I got my period and bleed heavily and tntil today I am still bleeding, but I happen to take another test confirming that I am still pregnant. Can you help me?
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 27, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Go to the Dr or er now as this could be very serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was told that I may have an ectopic pregnancy. It`s too early to tell for sure (5 weeks). If the pain in my lower abdomen has gone away, does that mean that it may not be ectopic after all? I`m still bleeding but that seems to have decreased, as well.

Ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have had an ectopic pregnancy before then fell pregnant again which was complettly normal gave birth 5 months ago via c section I am currently 5 weeks pregnant again and I am scared ti could be another ectopic pregnancy my hcg levels have been tested last sat they were 216 on mon - 598 wed 1338 I...

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22yrs old & I've been on the Merina IUD since April 2009,I've been having pelvic pain & pressure on the left side along with a little bleeding, abdominal pain and sharp pains in my throat.. all my hpt come up negative but I'm havng all the early signs of pregnancy.. Whats going on?

Ectopic pregnancy [ 21 Answers ]

Signs, Symptoms of Pregnancy Outside the Uterus , did someone ever experienced ?

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I would appreciate if someone has got knowledge in the above subject to give me an immediate answer. One of my closest friends went on holidays on 28th March 2006. He stayed with his family for one month. His wife has consulted a gyaenacologist who gave her a contraceptive pill as both of...

View more questions Search