Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happy2balive Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 06:10 AM
    Do I need extra probiotics?
    I have a very mild case of ibs, and have been taking a probiotic for a few years now. Recently I have started to tweak my diet to include more fruits and vegetables(now 6-7 servings), and have added greek yogurt to my morning smoothie. My intention is to get more of the nutrients and vitamins I need from food rather than supplements. Are these positive changes enough to consider giving up the probiotic?

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Extra tasks=extra pay? [ 0 Answers ]

A coworker was put into working in a different department for half of each shift. It's different work than his actual position. It also has a starting wage that is 3 times more than he currently makes. Both departments fall under the same senior manager. He was told he had to do this until a...

Extra Extra Dry Skin [ 8 Answers ]

I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions

J1 and extra incomes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an NR and I was, in 2010, interning (J1 visa) for 6 months. I got some 1099 income and an extra income from someone I don't have SSN. How should I fill my tax? (1099 and extra incomes) Thank you so much. Ben

Feline Acne/Gingivitis/Probiotics [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 10 year old male cat who has been suffering with feline acne all over his chin, nose, and cheeks. The vet said that it came from drueling from his back teeth that have gingivitis. Since he is on antibiotics, I would like to start him on probiotics. I have Culturelle at home. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.