Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hernandezchdz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Name of contry stablished in the last 10 years
    What's the name of any contry create or stablish in the last 10 years
    p_rich91 Posts: 40, Reputation: 10

Aug 2, 2007, 03:05 PM
    East Timor became independent from Indonesia in May 2002.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After three years, I don't know where to go.. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a few years now, we live together and share almost every part of our lives. A couple of months ago, I had surgery that required me to be bed-ridden for nearly 2 months which meant 24-hour care. I did not want to put that responsibility all on him, so I stayed at my...

Trying for 2 years [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying for almost two years. But the doctors dignose me a large fibroid on my uterus. I don't think this is the cause but I decided to remove the fibroid and pray my god. Please tell me if you have anything like this also caused infertility/

5 years... [ 11 Answers ]

I've held on to someone for almost 5 years I can't let him go, I even sabatoge his new relationships(not on purpose) he visited me his girlfriend got mad and dumped him I talk to him almost everyday online but I can't tell him so I just don't say anything. I can't kepp going on like this. Should...

So what that we are 30 years apart! [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 60 and I'm 30. We have been together for 2 happy years. My family is OK with the 30 year age diffrence but it is the public that seems to have the problem. When people look at us right in the face rudley should I say something or just enjoy being with the man I love. It's hard......

View more questions Search