Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fire34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Seizures and white gums
    My dog has been a healthy 3 month old puppy it has never had any problems all of a sudden today it has started having seizures and now has white gums he is just acting very funny. Not sure if kids have dropped him or if he has gotten in to something vet not open till morning what should I do.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Is there an emergency vet in your area? This is serious enough to warrant taking her in ASAP.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Feb 26, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Do you have an emergency vet anywhere near you? You need to right away! Sounds like it could've ingested something toxic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I turn brown gums into healthy pink gums? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a brownish colored gums. I don't have the best dental health but its important to change that. I would like to know how to make my gums healthy and pink again

Seizures [ 0 Answers ]

Should you go to the hospital if you have 2 seizures the same day, without injury, lasting less than 5 minutes each. Currently under supervision. History of seizures and on Depakote ER?

Seizures? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, Imay be being completely parinoid being that this is my first puppy. But my 12 week old Golden-Lab sleeps a lot, which I know is okay, but when he lays next to me on the couch I will randomly look over at him and see that he is twitching out of control, almost seizure like. This just became...

Dog seizures [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old dog who has siesures appox every 3 to 4 months anyone have any idear to what coarses them and any medication I could try.thanks freda

View more questions Search