Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annamaybella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Printer works, but can't get it to print email, doc's from word (will print header/fo
    Something went wrong with my printer... the printer actually works, but will not print from email attachments...

So, I tried to print from a document I had already saved on Word, it only printed the header and footer but did not print the content of the page. When I do "print preview' it looks like it will print the full document but it does not.

Can someone help?

Check out some similar questions!

I select print from Yahoo email, the lexmark printer Z517 will only print in color [ 1 Answers ]

Just connected a lexmark printer Z517, put a new color and black ink cart in and installed the driver, it won't print in black, color. Part of the black text will not print. Could the black ink cart be bad as I bought it from walmart.

How to get Epson R280 printer to print black only even though it is a color printer? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering why I cannot get my Epson R280 to print black only, as all my colors are empty?

My printer won't print [ 6 Answers ]

I have a lexmarkx1185 and my printer will not print out anything not even the test page and when I won't it to print it says printing started and nothing but a blank page will come out so please help me out I'm trying to print out a prom dress cause my prom is going to be here soon.. someone

Printer will not print [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to print a document but my computer is saying that a door is open on my printer so it will not print what does it mean and how can I fix it, so I can print

Printer Won't Print [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook(Pentium II) with Windows 98. The printer is an HP Officejet v40xi. Recently, I took my computer into the shop because the cursor went off the screen. After solving the problem, I brought the machine home, hooked up the printer, and tried to print. The error...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.