Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmmyboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 01:20 PM
    I am looking for my wife's sister, sandra s. maiden name of melvin. DOB 08/09/1945
    My wife has not see or heard from her since 1969 and does not know where she is or if she is still alive. She was born in cottage grove, Oregon. Mothers name is alice.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2012, 01:44 PM
    It is almost impossible to search by a maiden name - your best bet is school associations, things of that nature, perhaps Facebook.

Do you have any idea of her married name (or names)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

From where can I download sandra songs? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, please from where can I download sandra album (close to seven),(and 18 great hits of sandra) for free,and how can I copy the songs to cd if I do not have cd rom in my PC because I just have dvd,and I have real player and windows media player. Thank you very much

Revision date of Ca. Civil code 1945 making the new code 1945.5 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I need to know when civil code 1945 was revised into 1945.5. I cannot find it anywhere on line. Does anyone know? Thank you!

Sandra Leigh Garza - Where are you ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for SANDRA LEIGH GARZA , lived in 308 WEST 7TH STREET - CLARKSVILLE. It makes almost 18 years I'm looking for thins person and I don't know nothing more about her not even the state. Only that little address. Will someone help me ? Contact me or let me know if I can help you here in...

View more questions Search