Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happy2balive Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Flaxseed or fish oil?
    If I already incorporate flaxseed meal into my daily diet should I still take fish oil supplements?

Check out some similar questions!

How long with flaxseed oil keep in refrigerator 2011? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shelf life of flaxseed oil?

How more fish oil and oilseed oil should I hold? [ 3 Answers ]

Fish oils are always considered as natural medicine.

Does using Flaxseed oil and evening primrose oil make you break out/ have oily skin? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! So I was breaking out a little on my face, like cyst type pimples ( very few). Someone that works at whole foods (heath care section) told me to take 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil a day, and also to take evening primrose oil gel tablets. They warned me that I may break out in the first week,...

Does anyone know about flaxseed oil and acne? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, OK so here is my problem.. I actually have a couple different questions to ask so bare with me :) So all of my life I have had perfect skin, no bumps, great tone, smooth.. very good. Just last year I started breaking out with a few pimples on my chin, and they were the kin under the...

About omega-3 fish oil. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 24 yrs old. I have no complications at all. But before 2 yrs I got damage in my right shoulder while I was playing volleyball. It caused damage in my shoulder joint, a nerve problem. I am regularly taking multivitamins, minerals so may omega-3 will be helpful? And it is then what should be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.