Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leeleelu2112 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Skyrim: Blood on the ice quest help?
    Hi. I thought that I had completed the quest (as it came up as completed) when the mage was put in prison. But after I travelled back to Windhelm a few times, it started again, as I had apparently caught the wrong person. I spoke to Wuunferth (the mage), and patrolled the stone quarter. I saw Calixo (or whatever his name is) and chased him back to the house that I had already purchased (Heljeim or something). He ran into the secret room, and when he detected me, he started attacking. The quest update is still on "catch the murderer", so how do I do that? It won't let me. Every time he loses all of his health, he just crawls around on the floor and gets back up again a minute later. Eventually he stops fighting and returns to the secret room. How am I able to finish this quest?

Check out some similar questions!

Skyrim Ps3 Game Save [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, so I need to know if their's a way where I can save my game onto my USB and be able to play that on my other Ps3, but still be able to save when I want? At the moment, it keeps saying that the game save belongs to a different ps3 or whatnot so I can't save over it, or save at all for that...

How long does ice or meth stay in your blood stream? [ 1 Answers ]

How long does ice or meth stay in your system? Or if your pregnant the baby's system?

Ihave an older GE sisde-by-side frige and the ice maker tube has ice in it. [ 3 Answers ]

There has not been any ice made for about a week. Any suggestions on what's the matter? The ice maker had been slowly producing ice even before that. However it has typically made the ice regularly.The model number is TFX20JRS.

Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice [ 1 Answers ]

Ice maker not making cubes my ge profile ice cube maker has stopped making ice

Sub zero ice maker continues to make ice now ice drawer is stuck [ 0 Answers ]

The ice maker in my sub zero model 561 has continued to make ice even though the switch has been turned off. Now the ice drawer is jammed and the ice maker is jammed with ice cubes stuck together. How can I open the drawer and what can I do to fix this issue?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.