Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mzdamron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 11:40 PM
    Ask free gynecologist questions?
    I had my tubes tied 4 yrs ago,and last march I had right tube and ovary removed. How do they make sure you don't get pregnant with only one tube? How to they fix just on tube?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Do you recall what procedure you had four years ago? There are a few ways to perform the surgery. Most often the tubes would be individually cut, closed off, and sealed. Even though your right tube was removed, your left tube would still be closed from the tubal ligation. While on occasion there can be regrowth, most of the time the procedure is permanent.
    Meesah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 05:48 PM
    First and foremost, I have PCOS it has been hard to lose weight... but I have noticed that my cycles are become three months long... but I am starting to lose weight... I had my last cycle on July 15th of last month... less then sixteen days later around the 30th of July in noticed spotting that turned in to light bleeding... it only lasted a couple of days... a couple of day later... today I noticed after I peed that there was a flesh color ball about the size of a marble was in the toilet... with a drop of blood... no cramps... then I wiped and no blood... but when I examed my vaginal opening there was white discharge... what is going on with me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a Gynecologist free? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been on my nuvaring for over two years, and just had my first experience spotting, with a dark brown tint, I did accidentally replace my nuvaring two days late though, could that be the cause, or should I worry about a possible pregnancy?

Free ask for gynecologist? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi this is risihitha I got period on25 dec till now my period are not getting can u suggest me

Ask a gynecologist online free? [ 3 Answers ]

If I'm supposed to be fertile April 8-13, and had sex April 8 and I ovulate April 10, but I'm on birth control but missed a pill on April 10 and 11th could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search