Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Feb 25, 2012, 01:56 PM
    Too much lubrication
    Hi, My girlfriend and I have an issue with her vagina being too wet during sex. It's a natural thing and has always been like that so we know its not any type of infection. Are there any realistic home remedies to take care of the issue like a change in diet or something simple like that? Surgeries are out of the questions or pills. We just want to enjoy sex more and this is an issue in that. She is 26 years old and I don't know what else you might want to know about her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 03:32 PM
    What issue or problem is there ? I am sorry but I can't see where this would be a issue
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2012, 05:57 PM
    I'm the same way. Its just how her body works. She may also find that she is CONSTANTLY moist down there. Best advice, is to keep a pantie liner on, and enjoy the sex. It makes it SO MCUH EASIER.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 06:09 PM
    There's nothing you can do to make her less wet. That would be like her asking you to stop sweating so much, or to produce less saliva. Your body works the way it works, you either accept her for who she is and how she is, or you find someone else.

Feb 26, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Too much lubrication causes her vaginal region to produce less friction and thus she and I both suffer from less stimulation during sex. Its not the biggest issue in the world and it can be ignored, but it would be nice for both of us (asking this question was her idea actually) if there was a way to dry things up a little bit. The less stimulation I feel the longer I last and with me it could be hours which makes sex kind of tedious and annoying instead of pleasurable like it should be. I'm not just going to jump ship cause she is too wet to allow me to make it quicker, just saying if there was a way to decrease lubrication for at least the duration of a half hour that would be really helpful
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Wipe her down with a towel or cloth of some sort before you have sex maybe?
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Here is a website I found. It may hold some answers for you.
    Always speak to a doctor before you try something though!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Excess-Vag...ptions&id=9534

Feb 27, 2012, 08:10 PM
    I think I will try a powder. That seems the easiest and most logical solution
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Remember to check with her doctor first. You want to make sure nothing is going to hurt her rather than help her.
    Good luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 27, 2012, 08:38 PM
    Lubrication is the female's way of protecting it from infection and injury as well as assisting with pregnancy. Anything you do to prevent it can be dangerous to her vaginal health.

Feb 29, 2012, 02:43 AM
    We will talk to the doc and see what she says. Thanks for the help you :) It was good to see the old faces (or screen names as it were)again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not enough lubrication [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know why am not lubricating enough when I having sex with my partner? And also why I take long and some times I don't come when having sex?

Oldest profession and Lubrication [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious are female prostitues cut from a different cloth. How is it that they are able to become lubricated for anyone at any time. I can imagine if a dude is paying he won't feel obligated to warm up the oven. So are they able to become lubed at the drop of a hat or is it like that song...

Moen faucet lubrication [ 2 Answers ]

What do I use to lubricate a moen faucet cartridge?

View more questions Search