Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irving7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 12:21 PM
    Having trouble setting up this payoff table.
    A maker of T-shirts must decide to build a large plant or a small plant. A small plant will incur an annual cost of $400000, with a production capacity of 100000 T-shirts per year. A large factory will incur an annual cost of $800000, with a production capacity of 200000 T-shirts per year. The profit per T-shirt is estimated as $20. Four levels of manufacturing demand are considered likely: 20000, 40000, 100000, and 200000 T-shirts per year. What formula is used to compute the payoff table?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 12:39 PM
    Accounting is an exciting field and in your studies ( this is obviously home work) we want you to achieve and be the best you can be. By site rules we do not do your homework but there are many experts glad to assist you. If you will give your answer and/or ideas you think then our experts will try and help guide you toward a answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set up this Payoff Table? [ 0 Answers ]

A maker of T-shirts must decide to build a large plant or a small plant. A small plant will incur an annual cost of $400000, with a production capacity of 100000 T-shirts per year. A large factory will incur an annual cost of $800000, with a production capacity of 200000 T-shirts per year. The...

Pests around my wooden table, manifesting on everything on the table [ 0 Answers ]

I found these pests around my wooden table, and they are ranged size from very small to small, they come in white, brownish and vanila in colour(each in one colour)... they seem to manifests in groups, about 5 and more... I also found them on my battery which is sealed in a container at another...

I Have A 1991 honda civic lx having trouble setting the timing. [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A 1991 honda civic lx having trouble setting the timing. It turns on perfect but once its in gear and give it gas.. it doesn't have no power.. Any idea what it could be?

I changed a tool setting and it returns to old setting? [ 2 Answers ]

After I changed my tools setting to 100% zoom it returned back to the 125% picture. How do I keep the 100% setting%

Toddlers in a day care setting eating at the table during meal times [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I work for a grant funded day care facility and we have a three-year-old child that does not like to seat at the table during meal times. The child will run away from the table and will not eat any meals at school. We have tried to talk to the parents and they state that they feed the...

View more questions Search