Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamie1675 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 10:29 AM
    How do I start a threesome with my wife?
    My wife and I want to have a threesome with a male friend of mine but don't really know how to get it started.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2012, 10:40 AM
    It is very dangeros action you will loose your wife and she will not like you any more, good luck.

John
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 03:38 PM
    I would not advise it, but you set a day and time to get together. You sit down and sit rules.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 03:44 PM
    If this is something that both of you want then you have to set down rules for all the people involved.

Most people think that this sounds like a good idea, until they're in the act, or after the act.

Will you be okay with another man touching, kissing, etc your wife? Will she be okay with you and another man? Have the two of you discussed what you want to have happen. Have you accepted that what you want and what will actually happen will be very different?

The fantasy is always much better than the reality. Most people can't handle it.

Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 25, 2012, 03:47 PM
    While threesomes do work out, it is more the exception than the rule. If this is something you both have decided to do, boundaries must be set. Is this going to be a person you both know? If so, I don't recommend it. If there is any jealousy in your relationship whatsoever, I don't recommend it.

I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt AND the divorce (although we were a threesome including another woman than a man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding threesome [ 10 Answers ]

My husband wants to have a threesome with me and another woman.I don't know how I really feel about this. Am I headed for trouble. I have stated my fears to him but I feel that he gets pissed at me. Please help me. Thanks Evelyn

I want a threesome [ 20 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I have had a threesome before with another woman, a close friend of mine. It was nice we both really enjoyed it. But it was in the beginning of our relationship when we had no emotionmal attachments it was just purely physical. Well I've been wanting to hae a threesome with another...

Threesome [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for quite some time... We have a great relationship,and enjoy sex to a great extent. For a few weeks we have playfully joked about having a threesome with another girl (yet to be decided who) and honestly I am kind of into the idea, but I don't want to do it if...

How do I start a threesome [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to have two men at a time my husband is willing how do I get it to happen?:confused:

View more questions Search