Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freshblood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2012, 02:56 AM
    Money transfer to US
    I won green card and become US permanent resident in October 2011. I've been only 1 month in US and next month I will definetely move in US.I'm in Europe and I have saving in EUR (100K) so I want tranfer that amount on my US account. Can you explain me the whole procedure. I suppose I don't need to pay a tax because it is my saving not income. Also I'm looking for the best exchange rate and money transfer service with lowest rates. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Money Transfer [ 5 Answers ]

I am talking to a woman in the UK for a now a month and her family member is to send me money orders worth $4500 and then I cash them and Western Union the Money to the UK to the woman I have been talking to! She claims it is for her to move Here with me! My question is there any repercussions that...

How do I transfer money? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to transfer a large amount of money from Bank La Caixa to a british account, how do I do this?

Should I except money transfer [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I have a girlfriend in africa that sez her father left her $ 500,000.00 she wants to send it to me for investment here and than join me in u.s.a. her lawyer sent me papers to sign to facilitae the transfer. They want me to have an account here to deliver the money to. The paper work don't...

Money transfer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've been approached by a company called Apecco about a part time home based job wich consist of receiving money and transferring it via Western Union. Is it money laundering? How can I find out more about? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.