Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaryClyde Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 03:44 PM
    1928 G 2dollar bill
    I am helping a friend liquidate some of his collections and need to determine approximate value of some paper money and coins. In particular, a 1928 G two dollar bill with a red seal and red serial numbers. It obviously has been folded in half and then in half again, but still has a weightiness and somewhat crisp feel to the paper. A couple of the corners are slightly earmarked but the bill is in relatively good condition. Signed by Georgia Clark and John Snyder. To the right and slightly up from Snyder's signature is I515 and on the back to the right of Monticello are the numbers 390. There are no rips in the bill and it is fairly clean. Can you help me determine what it might be worth to a collector or a buyer on eBay? Thanks so much for your help.
    JohnnyApleseed Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 03:49 PM
    I'll give you $300.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 04:43 PM
    If you can get jonny's money take it, I have a 1928 two dollar bill. the seal is in red and the... - Q&A
    MaryClyde Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 04:52 PM
    Johnny, if you're serious with your offer of $300, please let me know if you're set up with PayPal for payment. Thanks!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 04:57 PM
    OK Johnny, the ball is in your court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value of a 1928 $2 bill? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the value of a series d 1928 two dollar bill?

What is a 1928 2dollar bill worth [ 0 Answers ]

1928 Series G, two dollar bill, with red star and red serial number. Snyder and Clarke signatures. Also have a 1953 Series A two dollar bill, with red star and red serial number. Anderson and Priert(?) signatures.

1928 $20 Bill [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a $20 bill - 1928 Washington, D.C. over the date Serial # E02390204A Sec. - A.W. Mellon Treas. - H.T. Tade? Green lettering Good condition? Says...

View more questions Search