Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WILLYJUNIOR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 02:39 PM
    I have a girlfriend but I am in love with my best friend!
    I have a girlfriend who care about me a lot, but I am in love with my best friend. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 24, 2012, 10:45 PM
    Take a break from your girlfriend AND your best friend. And decide whom do you actually want to stay with. Does your best friend has the same feelings for you?
    Pequen Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Ah, the sounds of immaturity. You are being selfish if you don't cut the ties. Is it that you are hanging out with your girlfriend until you see what can happen with your best friend? It is called selfishness. Let your girlfriend go so she can find someone that truly cares for her. You obviously do not and staying with her would make you a user.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with my best guy friend, but he likes my best girlfriend. [ 4 Answers ]

I've known him for a good year and a half, and about four months ago we found out we live only about two blocks away from each other and started hanging out all the time. At first it was awesome, for me at least a total click at least in the friendship department, I can tell him anything, and...

Girlfriend says "i love you" to her guy friend [ 31 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend and I found out that she has a lot of guy friends. And there's a guy friend in particular that she says "i love you" to him on the phone and in person and on myspace/e-mails texts and kisses him on the cheek. This bugs me, but should it? I always though that the words "i...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

View more questions Search