Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbeva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 12:56 PM
    How to measure wattage?
    How can I determine how many watts my refrigerator is using?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2012, 01:34 PM
    The best way is to use a watt-meter. It plugs in the wall and the refrigerator plugs into that. Refrigs use a lot of power to start the compressor but much less when running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference in wattage and what you can do and can't do [ 1 Answers ]

I just got all my parts for a new build, but I can't seem to pick out my processor. Now I want to know, when it comes to wattage, how does it affect the other parts to your build? I have a amd motherboard and I'm looking at Phenom 11 X3, X4 and X6. This will be my first build. But I'm building it...

Pc wattage [ 1 Answers ]

How much wattage do I need to support a XFX GeoForce 9500e 1g graphics card and MS Flight Simulator?

Wattage Output! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. Im currently looking for a h-fi system that will play both CD's and also that will play and dock my iPod. Now I have found two that I like but I'm confused about the wattage. My problem is that the first system claims to have 50 watts output power and sounds good. And is £100 The...

More wattage then recommended? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a light fixture that has 2 sockets. Each socket has a sticker stating a maximum of 60 watts per. What is the risk of pushing that with 2 75w bulbs or 2 100w bulbs? I am pretty sure that there is significant margin in their specification, I just don't want to push it too much! By...

View more questions Search