Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelsie21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 06:36 AM
    21 and losing my hair help
    Hi I'm 21 years old and I've been losing my hair since I had I'm first child but it just semms to be getting worse.
    It hurts to put in backin a bobble and brush it. I only have to toumy hair and big clumbs come out it's the same when I wash and brush it I used to have long thick hair and its all gone what am I surpose to be PLEASE HELP ME
    Cat

Check out some similar questions!

I am 21.and Losing my hair?/ [ 4 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and my hair is coming out horribly, every single time that I run my hands through it six to seven strands are coming out. I stopped blow drying it... I stopped straightening it and I only wash it every three days. Its hurts to pull up in a ponytail, and I constantly feel like I am...

I'm 20 and losing my hair HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm only 20 and I'm losing my hair. I really don't know what to do can someone please help me?? :confused:

I'm losing my hair! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 and my hair is getting so thing it is everywhere on everything~! I have been to the doctor. I was tested for thyroid, complete blood count and a comp metabolic panel. Everything came back OK... but I have psoriasis on my scalp like my mother and so the doctor didn't even think it would be...

18 and losing my hair [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm eighteen years old and I'm really losing my hair :(. I was just wondering if it could be something else other than the usual cause since I'm young? Please help

Losing hair [ 4 Answers ]

Everyday when I comb or wash my hair I see that I lose a lot of hair, more than normal (I think). My hair used to be very thick and now I have less hair. I have been growing it out for years now and it has also gotten very dry and a little brittle and I have a lot of split ends. What can I do? I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.