Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PoshKitty Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 11:52 PM
    Patching a game, windows and graphics advice.
    I am unsure how to find out what patches I need or where to obtain the patches. I have had it suggested that I need to make sure that a game I am trying to play, windows and graphics are fully patched for the game to work properly. The game is M.U.D T.V. It seems to install correctly, when trying to play the titles begin with animations etc then switches off back to the desktop. Please help!
    It has also been suggested that it [the game] will not work with the Intels onboard graphics processor... What to do here ? I have a Hp laptop with Windows 7 64-Bit os and Intel i5 CORE inside.
    Advice will be greatly appreciated. :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 24, 2012, 04:43 AM
    Did you check the game's website?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Chances are that you're trying to play a game that is too much for your onboard graphics but since we don't know the full details of your laptop, it's tough to say..

There are some links to try here on Steam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the equivalent of Intel HD Graphics 3000 to Nvidia and AMD graphics? [ 0 Answers ]

Technology, computer, laptop, graphics.

Windows 7 Graphics Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed Windows 7 (x86 32 Bit) on my computer, I spent some time looking for network card driver and then thought it's all good, however, my graphic card seems not to be working properly, text is kind of distorted, not as "smooth" as it was on XP, I'll attach a photo to show you what I...

Need help with Wheel of Time game with Windows 7. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I have the Wheel of Time game on two computers: Windows XP and Windows 7. I installed it on both, had problems with the cinematics/cutscenes, so I uninstalled QuickTime, installed QuickTime off the Wheel of Time disc, checked it out, updated QuickTime, and checked again. Both checks with it...

Error occurring while patching up the game frozen thorne [ 1 Answers ]

Hello see I am having problem when I patched up the game frozen throne from 1.07 version to 1.21 version . When I patched up it showed that the patch is successfully installed Then when I started the game it shows insert the game cd into cd rom but I have virtual drive in ON position but still...

View more questions Search