Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xmarcx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 11:36 PM
    I'm burnt out
    I'm only 21 and I already had a major depressive episode, been through hypomania, and recently just literally BURNT OUT because of stress, my foreheads been burning for 2 months and my vision is starting to blur, I have never been so depressed and I don't know how to find a way out now.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 11:45 PM
    You need to find someone who has a flashlight and who will guide you out of this dark tunnel you're trapped in.

What about finding a counselor?

Feb 23, 2012, 11:51 PM
    I already saw a therapist and she did not help me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 11:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xmarcx View Post
    I already saw a therapist and she did not help me
    Tell me more. What didn't she do right? Or why wasn't she helping?

Feb 23, 2012, 11:56 PM
    I only saw her 3 times and basically she did not get my needs but she did refer me to a psychiatrist with the help of my doctor, that is the only hope I have left for now.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 11:59 PM
    I only saw her 3 times and basically she did not get my needs but she did refer me to a psychiatrist with the help of my doctor, that is the only hope i have left for now.
    Did you tell her what you needed? Are you taking any meds to smooth out the wrinkles?

Feb 24, 2012, 12:01 AM
    I'm just taking meds that are supposed to make me sleep but they don't. I'm exhausted
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 12:05 AM
    Then complain! This is your life and your body and you deserve the best of treatment.

I tell my clients that if I am doing or saying something they don't like or disagree with to please tell me. I can't read their minds, and they are paying for the help I am supposed to be giving them.

Feb 24, 2012, 12:11 AM
    My sleeping pattern is screwed up, I was doing so good up until September and after I quit school everything unraveled
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 24, 2012, 12:20 AM
    my sleeping pattern is screwed up, I was doing so good up until september and after I quit school everything unraveled
    Your habits changed? What changed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I burnt eggs in a non stick pan and burnt the bottom how do I clean it [ 3 Answers ]

I burnt the inside botton of a non stick teflon pan while cooking eggs.what can I do to clean the pan

Suntan without getting burnt [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 and I have very bright skin and I want to get a good tan but every time I go sun bathing I always get burnt.are there any tips that'll get me a good tan but without getting burnt??

Getting a burnt smell out [ 1 Answers ]

What is the most quick best way to get a burnt smell out of my basement? I had a friend microwave something and it almost caught fire before he noticed. This produced a lot of smoke but nothing else. The windows were opened and a fan blew all the smoke out fairly quick.. but this was about 24...

Capacitor burnt? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5yr goodman 3.5 that last night was making noises, I went to the outside unit and the fan was not working. I turned the unit off for the night and went out this morning and the wires that connect to the capacitor were melted(burnt). I will go tomorrow and get a new capacitor but my...

View more questions Search